How does this cream compare to other body butters?
Albany, NY - il y a 2 ans

5 answers

To me, it lasts a lot longer than other body butters. I don't have to keep applying it throughout the day.
il y a un mois
Hello! It is a very high moisturizer. It hydrates ur skin deeply without any greasy or sticky effect and it is suitable to be putting before makeup.Also it is suitable for all skin types.
il y a 2 ans
I just love this cream, it really does what it says. It promises to moisturize and I can tell after I use it my skin is really smooth. Like the girl above me talked about her elbows being a problem area, it's the same for me and it works wonders. I also love the smell. It's like the other dove products, but I like using it because it smells clean and it lasts compared to other creams or butters.
il y a 2 ans
Hiiii. I think the main difference is that the cream is absorbed quickly by skin. Some body butters leave a greasy film that sits on top of skin without really moisturizing it. I also noticed that a lot of body butters target specific skin issues and healing, while the Dove cream promises to only moisturize.
il y a 2 ans
My favorite thing about the Dove Creams are the smell, it has that good clean Dove smell like the other Dove products have like the soaps and shampoos. It also makes my skin so soft and smooth. My elbows are my dryest area and it eases the pain I have in them from how dry they are. Also when I shave my legs I will add the Dove cream and they look even smoother and soft and makes me smell so nice. It's also a good AFFORDABLE product that really works...I love getting something good that doesn't cost a fortune. You can find $1 Dove Creams with the pink lid at Dollar Generals as well, really worth giving it a try for $1. Hope this helps.