Dove Beauty Cream

A luxurious moisturising body cream with a lightweight, nourishing formula to help leave you with soft, smooth skin.

About this product
• Dove moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth skin

• Rich, smooth texture easily sinks into skin

• Light but nourishing moisturising formula

• Absorbs without leaving any oily residue

• Suitable for all skin types, even oily skin

• Provides complete daily skin care
What does beautiful skin mean to you? Softness? Radiance? Smoothness? Luckily these things are possible for all of us – all you have to do is give your skin the best care you can, with the best moisturising cream you can find. And what makes the best moisturising cream? Nourishment. So we designed Dove Beauty Cream to be full of it.

With a rich moisturising formula, Dove Beauty Cream nourishes skin to leave it looking and feeling beautiful. Rich doesn't mean heavy though – this lightweight moisturising cream leaves no greasiness or oily residue behind – so it’s perfect for all skin types, including oily skin. Use it day and night and smooth, soft, silky skin will be yours. Beautiful.

Ingredients
INFORMATION REQUIRED
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Perfect for
• Moisturising skin
Want to know how to get smooth skin? The answer is simple – moisture. With its rich formula this Dove moisturising cream is ultra-nourishing, leaving you with the silky soft skin you’ve been dreaming of

• Oily skin
If you’ve got oily skin, you’ll want a moisturising body cream that won't be greasy. Dove Beauty Cream has a light texture, so it nourishes skin without leaving behind any residue – just touchably smooth skin that feels as beautiful as it looks

• Complete daily skin care
Looking for a product to give your skin the complete care it needs? This is perfect for daily and nightly use, so you can give your skin a double dose of the nourishment it loves everyday

How to use
Dove Beauty Cream is best used after a bath or shower, morning or night (or both). Massage the rich cream generously into your skin – pay particular attention to any dry areas like heels, knees and elbows.

Try this
Want to get even more out of your Dove Beauty Cream? Try exfoliating first. Use a body brush of exfoliator in the shower to sweep away dead skin. When you come to massaging in your body cream, it’ll sink into your skin even better, to leave it beautifully radiant.

How does this cream compare to other body butters?
What does this smell like?
What does everyone think of this product?
Start your review of Dove Beauty Cream!
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Dove Beauty Cream Dove Intensive Nourishing Cream 250ml incredible lotions that my family has been using for years. Love this classic go to hand and body cream. Feels lively and velvety on the skin hydrating all day and nourishing. Provides lasting care with a high absorbing creamy formula.
Sele A.
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Sele A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product 💓 it really have my heart because it is easy to use, effective and no so expensive at all which means is a triple crown winner 👑. I started to use it when I was teenager and was concerned about my skin (just like all teens and young adults) and wins my heart from the first use. I truly recommend this product! Dove Beauty Cream 💕💕
danielle A.
Devon, PA
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by danielle A.
I thought this might help with eczema but it’s not good if u have very dry skin like I have. More for normal skin types that need less hydration Dove Beauty Cream
Keniesha B.
Weidman, MI
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Keniesha B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cream! It smells so good, and melts into the skin without feeling greasy or oily. I also love the small packaging and will continue to purchase because the price can't be beat either!
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Georgia S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love using this after washing my face, I dont use foundations so good skin care is a must! It leaves my skin feeling and looking nice, not oily or anything. I barley use any and it goes a long ways! The plus side, I found this for $1 at dollar tree!
Julia G.
Roanoke, VA
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Julia G.
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Julia G.
Purchased at: CVS
💋FOLLOW 4 FOLLOW💋 I lucked out and found this delicious cream at my local CVS for $1.... I actually grabbed several for that price. The smell is absolutely fresh and uplifting. It's a thick, rich luxurious cream. It only takes about a pea size for your face and neck. I used this after cleansing and toning. It's not at all greasy on the skin after use. It absorbs wonderfully and leaves your face feeling silky, smooth. It's not overwhelming in smell or heaviness as in texture either. Moisture is the key to beautiful skin. Top 3 on my list of new moisturizers I'm trying. An expensive feel in a face cream for a dollar tree price. ✨
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Blair B.
The most fantastic body cream ever made! Seriously it smells like a clean, fresh, brand new, out of the box, bar of soap, made by Dove. And then its so soft, velvety, and just soaks right into your skin leaving your skin smooth, soft, and smelling like you just took a shower and lathered up in Dove soap! Can't live without this stuff!
Assel D.
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Assel D.
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Assel D.
Purchased at: Sephora
First time I bought this cream in Dubai. It was so cool, this is the last piece I have here now. You can see Arabic letters. It’s so soft and gentle, I fell in love with it. Now when it’s gone I will get another one in USA already.
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Amber D.
Dove Beauty Cream I love the smell of this lotion! It’s in a small container so I keep it in my purse at all times! I can use it all over my body! I also use it on face and it doesn’t cause me to break out!! The price is great! I usually get it a dollar tree or Walgreens for $1.00!! Highly recommend!!
Erin F.
Tampa, FL
Dove Beauty Cream uploaded by Erin F.
smells so good! as if you just stepped out of the shower! nice & smooth application, not oily. butttt it doesn't keep my hands moisturized. my hands are still a bit white from ash, after applying this cream. i suggest this for the very mildly dry folks.🥴
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Robyn M.
Newark, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Dove Beauty Cream how big is this product?
Amy C. il y a 2 ans
Container says 2.53 fl oz, not that big. I'm not sure what price it is at the store, I was able to get mine from my dollar store in town.
Astrid L.
Pharr, TX
il y a 3 ans
Dove Beauty Cream does this moisturizer cause any break outs??
Des’Monique M. il y a 2 ans
No it’s doesn’t break you out I put it on my face all the time and I have sensitive skin.