Dove Beauty Clinical Protection Original Clean - 1.7 oz. uploaded by Beverly R.Dove Beauty Clinical Protection Original Clean - 1.7 oz. uploaded by Daniella R.

BY DOVE #73 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Get clinical-strength wetness protection without a prescription with this anti-perspirant/deodorant from dove. The original clean scent adds a level of confidence combined with the highest level of protection as it keeps your underarms dry all day.â see more...

Dove Beauty Clinical Protection Original Clean - 1.7 oz.
  • "It does leave a residue, which is bothersome, but works well enough I can overlook it. " in 1 review
Krista W.
Laud Lakes, FL
I've dealt with a little funkyness under my armpits for a little while and I tried everything, finally someone suggested trying this clinical strength and to my surprise I did not just smell a sweet smelling deodorant, I actually smelt freshness... The funkyness was gone and it last a few hours which is a good thing.
Steffany V.
Doral, FL
I have been using Dove deodorant for a couple of years. I currently have the "Ultimate" clear. I decided to do an "armpit to armpit" comparison of this new Clinical Dove. I have pretty sensitive skin and usually stick to known products to avoid rashes.
Kiera W.
This has been my favorite deodorant for years!! I love the scent of it. It keeps you dry throughout the day even in the hot summer months. It even stays through the pool sometimes. I can not find another deodorant that compares!
Ashley P.
Sunbury, OH
I stress sweat and this deodorant works wonders. I don't feel like I get smelling or wet under my armpits at all. It recommends you put it on at night but I also use it in the morning. I highly recommend this product.
Christine P.
Works great, long lasting scent and long lasting product. Purchased at Target on sale with Cartwheel coupon app. Goes on easy, does get on clothes at times. So far superior to everything else I've tried.
Ramiza R.
This works really well in the summer months when it's crazy hot. The smell is fresh and clean and not too strong and it really does keep you dry throughout the day. I would definitely recommend.
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
Smells nice and keeps me fresh. After applying it's best to wait before applying clothing. For my particular case I didn't stay dry as desired but stayed fresh.
Brittany L.
Hobart, IN
Works very well. More expensive but worth it in the summer when it's hot. There are usually good sales at Meijers to get it for a few dollars cheaper.
Kathleen L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is such a great deodorant and the price is right. It does help to stop sweating. It is easy to find and comes highly recommended.
Melissa T.
Columbia, MO
Good for those days when you are going to be outside in the heat for a long time or are headings the gym.