BY DOVE #79 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

About This Product

• 48-hour Odor Protection

• ¼ Moisturizer Technology To Soothe And Condition Skin

• Clean, Crisp Scent

You Work Hard, Whether Mentally Or Physically (Or Both), Every Day. It’s Only Natural That You Sweat. Did You Know It’s Possible To Combine A Deodorant That Combats Odor With Total Skin Comfort? If You’re After A Long-lasting Deodorant For Men That Works As Long And Hard As You, Try Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick. It Provides Powerful 48-hour Odor Protection While Being Kind To Skin.
This Dove Men’s Deodorant Stick With ¼ Moisturizer Technology Is Specifically Designed To Give Men Odor Protection Without Compromise. So Now You Have A Deodorant That Fights Odor From The Moment You Leave The House To When You Go To Bed At Night.

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Chlorohydrate (20.2%). Inactive Ingredients: Butane, Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isobutane, Ppg-14 Butyl Ether, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuss Seed Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benxoate, Propane, Bht, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate.
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Long-lasting Protection

Searching For A Long-lasting Deodorant To Fight Odor? Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Antiperspirant Deodorant For Men Provides Powerful 48- Hour Protection

• Total Skin Comfort

The Unique ¼ Moisturising Technology Helps Provide Total Skin Comfort

• Fighting Skin Dryness

With An Alcohol (Ethanol) Free Formula, This Antiperspirant Deodorant Is Tough On Sweat, Not On Skin, So It Feels Comfortable Throughout The Day

How To Use

If You’re Applying Dove Men+care Clean Comfort Deodorant Stick After A Bath Or Shower, Make Sure You’ve Dried Off Thoroughly First. Twist The Bottom Until Approximately Half A Centimetre Of The Block Is Visible. Swipe Over Skin To Dispense An Even Layer To Each Of Your Underarms.

• Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work better? What...2 Answers
  • Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling under arm...1 Answers
Shayla S.
Indianapolis, IN
THIS IS THE BEST! I’m a woman, but I love this deodorant because it works. It has a light, clean scent. It’s perfect for working out because I feel like women’s scents are too floral for me. Highly suggest. No one can tell that it’s men’s!
Amanda J.
Moss Bluff, LA
My husband uses nothing but Dove Plus Men care. It makes him smell so good and the deodorant keeps him sweat free in the industrial plants. It's worth your money and it will keep your man happy and smelling fresh. I highly recommend and its super great for sensitive skin. This is a MUST HAVE.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I switched to this deodorant about a year ago and I'll never go with any other now. It's one of the best smelling ones around. I previously used Old Spice Wolfthorn but after a few uses it somewhat made my skin red like it was irritated. Can't go wrong with Dove for Men.
Mary Stewart S.
Montgomery, AL
I'm always looking for a good deodorant that smells good and keeps the sweat away, and this deodorant does just that! It is men's deodorant so it smells a little masculine which I don't mind but in my opinion works better than their women's deodorant.
Muddy R.
Not my favorite scent. Too strong and overpowering. That Dove Men makes this scent with so many products is nice, but it is too strong and very flat like a blast of spray paint, I feel like I have been stained and un-natural with a strong industrial chemical scent. You can tell, this product was made by the same company that produces Axe.
LaBrisha B.
Irvington, NJ
My husband hates this stuff. He would rather steal my deodorant. He complains that the scent is too cologne like and it usually just breals him out....so I never buy any of the "for men" dove because it just doesnt sit well with his skin. Don't get me wrong we both enjoy the Dove bodywash but as far as deodorant goes...it is a no go. 😞 also, to clarify the only dove we use is the normal stuff in the white bottles... Otherwisw the scented cologne seems to burn him up and break him out. Maybe one day Dove will revamp their mens formula...even then I would probably no risk it for fear of my husband breaking out.
Amanda I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes I am a female. And yes I use this daily! I stopped using antiperspirants about two years ago after reading that the aluminum in them can cause harm to your body and diseases such as Alzheimer's. I made the switch to other natural brands but they never keep the smell of B.O. away. My boyfriend picked up this one and he said it worked for him so I got it for myself and haven't tried another one since. I don't feel that I've overly stinky when I do sweat but when I do this does the job. And the smell is Amazing!
Benjamin M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the smell of this. Despite being called "clean comfort," the fragrance in this deodorant smells quite the opposite to my trained nose. It has a light sweetness to it, and a light creamy smokiness redolent of sandalwood and even a touch of oily and woody oud. Of course, none of this would ever register to someone who's not fragrance obsessed and just looking for a decent deodorant. This stuff excels at its intended purpose as well.
Black-Eyed B.
I was able to try this product for free. I am glad that I can review Dove Men's products for #Movember. I really enjoy Dove products so I thought this was a good product to review. I liked the clean fresh scent it's like the sent of clean cotton. The formula is very smooth and went on my underarms very easily. I like how my skin felt protected like it was being moisturized as well as hiding my odor from the world. Very good product and I would recommend to men AND women!
Sarah N.
This is the best deodorant! My husband uses the green one, while I prefer the blue. It works well for both of us and keeps us smelling fresh all day regardless of what we've been up to - even in days where we walk over 12 miles exploring a new city. I cannot rave enough about the effectiveness of this line of deodorant and recommend them to everyone - male and female. Both my brother and sister use this too, as does my dad. We love it!!!
Amy M.
Anyone wear mens deodorant because it seems to work better? What is your favorite deodorant?
Mollie B.
Royse city , TX
Will this product or has anyone had raw skin or peeling under arms when applied? My husband has sensitve under arms and some deodrants make him peel.