BY DOVE

Dove White Beauty Bars are rich with moisture, to help keep your skin looking refreshed. One quarter of each of these Dove Beauty Bars (10 count package) is made from pure moisturizing cream that nourishes your skin as you bathe or shower, and prevents dry skin unlike ordinary soap. Dove Bar Soap is the number one dermatologist recommended brand for keeping your skin fresh and hydrated. see more...

Nicole S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This bar soap will forever be my favorite soap. When i was working in a nursing home, some of my residents has the most beautiful skin. I would ask them what they used to make their skin stay perfect and they have all told me dove. Dove has been around for YEARS and years. The smell is so clean and leaves your skin moisturized all day. I can wash myself with this soap in the morning and still smell it on my skin in the afternoon. I would 100% recommend this soap, just for the smell alone, but it does have other great features.
Candice R.
Bronx, NY
I love them because it is amazing product it's perfect for the sensitive skin it helps they come up with so much product it's nicely scented it can be pricey at certain places than others the pros again it's perfect for sensitive skin it's has amazing sense the cons are with the sense it won't help with eczema and the oils some have oils that's not good for it but I would recommend this product to other people who's never heard of it which weird why wouldn't you hear of it
Caroline S.
I use this every day and I have very sensitive skin!!! this soap makes my skin soft and helps me so I don't have reactions as much. I have been using this every day for about 3 years and my skin has no problems with it. I would recommend this to anyone with very sensitive skin and can't use scented products.
adriana a.
These bars are essential for my face care routine. It leaves my face feeling smooth without all the harsh chemicals . Not only does it smell fresh, but it leaves my skin feeling vibrant and gives me a glow that I enjoy. Don't leave your face care routine without this bar. Trust me, you'll regret it.
Megan L.
Fresno, CA
My mom used these on me when I was a kid, so they've always stayed with me. I love the refreshing feeling they leave on your skin and there's no residue or filmy feeling after. It's very budget friendly, especially if you buy them at Costco and they smell great. I would definitely recommend!
Faith B.
Toccoa, GA
This product does its job by making you clean. I am not a big fan of it however. It left me feeling sticky and almost dirty by the excess soap particle slum that was left on the skins. Definitely would not be my first choice of product. It does leave you smelling nice though.
Alba Marina N.
this soap is my favorite of all life, I love it because I feel it is so pure, I like the clean smell it leaves on my skin, and that keeps my dry skin but always leaves it very soft and hydrated.
long time I use it and love it, I will always buy. also it has an excellent price
Malaisha G.
Conyers, GA
For many years I have suffered with severe Acne. After trying everything under the sun, a friend suggested I tried the Dove White Beauty Bar Soap. I was skeptical at first, but after a month of using your product my face has completely cleared up! thank you Dove!!
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I love Dove Beauty Bars. They smell great and makes your skin feel soft. I have been using these for awhile. I really love all Dove products it is a good product. It is all not very expensive. I would recommend to others to use if they are looking for a new soap!
Amy C.
Rialto, CA
when I used it I felt filmy. It smelled ok not too strong not too soft. I had to put extra lotion on after my shower because I felt very dry and like I need extra moisture. I purchased this at a target. No, I wouldn't buy this again, I've stopped using bar soaps.