BY DOVE #4 in Bar Soap

Cool Moisture - refreshments that cares for your skin 6 - 4.25 oz. Bars - Total Net Wt. 25.5 oz. 720g 1/4 fresh hydrating lotion Made with pure cucumber extract and a touch of calming green tea Its light, fresh - scented formula leaves you with the clean, cool feeling of hydrated skin ; 1-800-761-DOVE

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 27 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it leaves y...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is good or not...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
stephen o.
stephen o.
Surprise, AZ
Unless you live in or are traveling in a country or region that is humid, their is no good reason I can think about for anyone to buy this product. From my experiences, I have found that this product always left my skin feeling dry and rough. The product is too strong for regular people who take showers regularly because after a week of using this man you become dehydrated leather; your skin will hate you. Be prepared to spent the money you save on lotion to fix the damage from the dry skin. I'm not saying this is a bad product I'm just saying that this is not for all. only buy this product if your live or are traveling in a region where its humid Where you collect all this extra body oil, nasty sweat and dirt and just feel like it will never come off, this is your product! This would also be great for hookers and prostitutes given their line of work. Out of five stars i give it three because it is focused for a niche market and is marked to the wrong demography.
Daryna K.
Daryna K.
Combining a refreshing smell with a pleasant tingling across the skin truly akin to outing lotion on freshly shaved skin, I would highly recommend this product. In my experience, it is gentle enough to even use in the face while in the shower, and will not leave any residue on the skin after a brief rinsing, where other soups have failed to wash away and left me feeling a tad sticky in the past. It does a good job of cleansing the body without causing irritation, and my husband agrees. It is currently the only bar soap we buy, and I will admit to using the matching cucumber scented dove stick deodarent. The smell itself is strong enough to make you feel "clean" in the shower, but works as a neutral base for purfumes that one may choose to wear, without distracting from them. I have also tried the orange and lilac dove bars in the past, but find that scent wise, the green is best for these reasons.
Braden H.
Braden H.
Arlington, TX
In an attempt to convert from using liquid soap, I tried the product: Dove Beauty Cool Moisture Bar Soap. Being in a bar form, I had multiple preconceived notions, such as resilience to usage, bacteria, and it's effectiveness. Upon first use, I was able to feel a difference in the way my skin felt. It left my body clean, soft, and fragrant. The bar was able to sit on a soap dish, for about two weeks of use before I felt the need to repurchase, which I did. Having been a committed user of liquid soap, I had the idea that it not being a bottle, or even pump would be somewhat of a breeding ground for bacteria. With many uses, and to this day I have not seen any irritation, or aggravation of my skin. I would prefer this product to any skin type, and any one, who is fastidious about their hygiene, and anyone in general.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Mansfield, MA
Being Irish I tend to get bumpy dry skin (especially on the back of my arms). I went to the doctor for what I thought was a rash and he informed me that staying moisturized would help make it go away. I am ruled by my nose so I have always bought soaps based on scent. My doctor recommended that I stick to only Dove soap when using a bar so I was very disappointed. This all changed when I "met" this soap! It not only follows doctor's orders, it helps my dry skin and it smells HEAVENLY! It's a light clean scent that is neither masculine or feminine and does not interfere with the scent of your favorite perfume! I highly recommend this to everyone outside of the Boston area - I am hoping not too many people near me get hooked on it leaving the shelves empty when I need to re-stock!
Juli W.
Juli W.
Normally I wouldn't try things like this because I am in to using different bathing products like from Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works. But I ran out of the ones I had and I decided to try the Dove Beauty Bar and oh my! This stuff really kept my skin nice and soft. It did not dry my face out or my body and most of all what I was really worried about was the soap causing breakouts because I have a sensitive skin and I absolutely hate when things dry my skin out! But this didn't! It works so well! The smell is great and doesn't have one of those smells you get tired of . Neither is it too strong it's just right. It's a nice fresh clean scent. I would 10/10 recommend this for lady's and even guys because it's works really well for body and face.
Delaney W.
Delaney W.
Hilliard, OH
The appearance of the product was interesting and appealing, and the green bar caught my eye on the shelf. I used this soap for handwashing and kept it in a dish by the sink. I enjoyed the way this product created a good amount of suds- I really felt like it did a good job of cleaning. I also liked the smooth texture of the bar. It didn't feel rough and grainy like some of the other bar soaps I've used.

The biggest drawback for me was the way my hands felt after I used it. Even though it has "moisture" in the name, my hands felt really dry after using it. The price of the bars was pretty decent considering there are four bars. This was a pretty solid product overall, and I would consider repurchasing it or recommeding it to a friend in the future.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Snohomish, WA
I have used Dove Bar soap for many many years. I have rarely ever used body wash or other products in the shower. You might think I am crazy, but I even use my dove bar soap in place of shaving cream. Throughout the years, I have always gotten a closer, smoothr shave and very rarely do I end up nicking myself. I am always rushing in the mornings, and let me tell you, I am anything but slow and gentle when shaving my legs and under arms. AND, I never get razor burn or irritated skin. Dove bar soap comes in a variety of scents that smell amazing (not that soapy smell), and they make my skin feel super soft and smooth. No additional cleansers needed for my fast paced morning routine, and it's the only cleanser I pack in my overnight bag.
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Roselle, NJ
Despite the fact that I have a whole collection of a wide variety of shower gels I still love periodically wash soap, gels like and do not dry the skin and Butter for the body I will use, but too much moisture will not hurt, especially in the winter when the skin is particularly prone to dryness.
Consumption in the soap is very economical, and indeed the naked eye can see that it is on some part of the cream, because when soaping little foam and that creamy soft consistency.
After use, skin feels fine, no dryness and tightness, even if an emergency does not use cream after the shower.
It is for the body I use it rarely, still love more fragrant gels with abundant foam, but sometimes just want to wash them completely)
Monica O.
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar comes in the traditional curved appearance that makes Dove beauty bars so distinguishable from all other beauty bars except for these are a pretty mint green color and smell slightly of chilled cucumber. For those individuals with sensitive skin where a daily regime of traditional bar soap may be too drying, the Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty bar provides more than adequate protection against moisture loss and continued sensitivity against chemicals and excessive dryness. It truly goes above and beyond traditional dove beauty bar for sensitive skin and protection against dryness Even during harsh winter months with a pleasing fresh scent.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lexington, NC
Dove Beauty Cool Moisture bar soap is my favorite soap out there. It has been my chosen soap for many years now. It is a refreshing cucumber melon like smell which is great because it has a unique, not overly floral or strong pure soap smell, which is great for all the members of the family. It is a gentle soap that lathers quite nicely and I love how it makes me skin feel nourished. Also I use it to later my bother to shave with instead of purchasing a shaving gel. It doesn't leave a residue on my skin, it just leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It's perfect for all the members of my family and I know everyone is getting a cool, hydrated soap that is good for our skin.
m r.
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
becky r.
becky r.
How gentle is this on skin?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
How is this on sensitive skin? Products with fragrance always seem to give me a rash:(