BY DOVE #4 in Bar Soap

Cool Moisture - refreshments that cares for your skin 6 - 4.25 oz. Bars - Total Net Wt. 25.5 oz. 720g 1/4 fresh hydrating lotion Made with pure cucumber extract and a touch of calming green tea Its light, fresh - scented formula leaves you with the clean, cool feeling of hydrated skin ; 1-800-761-DOVE

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 28 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it leaves y...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is good or not...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Dove bar soap but it melts away so fast which means you use way more then you would with other brands. The smell is amazing and it does leave skin softer but you have to rinse it alot more then with other soaps because it does have this soapy layer that sticks to you even after rinsing off. So it depends on the person and what they like but it is a great soap if it didn't melt away in 3 days.
Heather |.
I first tried this product about two years ago. I bought it to use it to remove makeup. It worked well for this purpose and the scents was great. However, it left my face feeling very dry and I would have to go in and wash my face with another product. Ultimately I decided to stop using this product and make the switch to a different product.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This soap is so refreshing. The biggest thing for me to want to buy soap is knowing it will be MOISTURIZING. Dove is known for that of course. So that fact alone gives it 5 stars and makes their soap the best on the market. This one in specific is great in the morning. The smell is almost an eye opener in a way. Good job Dove ūüėä
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I love this bar of soap. Sometimes my husband tries to bring home cheaper brands of bars of soap and they don't compare to dove. With other bars of soap your skin feels like there is something left on it after you rinse off. That isn't the case with dove. Dove leaves you feeling fresh and smooth. I love that this doesn't dry out my skin either.
Katt W.
Rochester
This soap was a reasonable price at Walmart. The soap smells great and unique and lathers great, but I felt it dried out my skin slightly.  Forget to put lotion on and it‚Äôs going to be noticeable.  I‚Äôd recommend it to people that don‚Äôt have a problem with dry skin to begin with
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I do not like this soap. I know all of the commercials about Dove not leaving a film on the skin but to me that is not true. Whenever I use this soap it feels like there is a gross film on my skin and if I rub my leg with my hand soap pills off. I also don't like the way this variety smells.
Maria Z.
I loveee dove one of my very favorite company's ! I love that this actually makes your skin feel smooth and clean. Available at pretty much any market. Also they're prices are great! Not expensive at all for something that works so good! I would definitely recommend it.
Caitlyn H.
Sumter
This is something I use every time I shower! I love the calming, yet fresh smell and it makes the skin so soft. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and actually leaves the skin feeling clean, not covered in residue. <3 I love to buy this for bath/body/spa sets as gifts.
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Dove is my favorite go-to body soap bar it always smells great, foams a lot when you lather, and it never dries out my skin. I buy this soap before the last one runs out every single time. This scent is so refreshing and really wakes you up in the morning. Smells a little like Irish spring but better and not so drying !
Sara L.
LOVE THIS! I have the most sensitive skin ever and this stuff does the trick. I also have very dry skin and this does not make it worse, it actually helps me the most. I always will depend on Dove. If you have dry, sensitive skin then use this kind always
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
becky r.
How gentle is this on skin?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
How is this on sensitive skin? Products with fragrance always seem to give me a rash:(