Dove Beauty Bar White uploaded by Hailey F.Dove Beauty Bar White uploaded by Kimberly B.Dove Beauty Bar White uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Classic Moisturizing Formula

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Ordinary Soap Can

•with ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers, Dove White Beauty Bar Helps Retain Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

There’s Nothing Like Knowing That Your Skin Is Silky Smooth, Radiant And Soft – And With The Right Products You Can Have That Feeling Every Single Day, Starting With Your Cleansing Routine. Dove White Beauty Bar Combines A Gentle Cleansing Formula With Our Signature ¼ Moisturizing Cream To Give You Softer, Smoother, More Radiant Looking Skin Vs. Ordinary Soap
Dove White Beauty Bar's Mild Cleansers Help Your Skin To Retain Its Natural Moisture Rather Than Stripping It Away. This Dove Bar Even Helps To Replenish Nutrients That Are Lost During The Cleansing Process – Where A Soap Bar Can Leave Your Skin Feeling Tight And Rough, Dove Beauty Bars Leave It Feeling Softer And More Radiant Looking. So Give It A Go – It Might Just Make Your Morning.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Nourishing Dry Skin

Dove White Beauty Bar Won’t Strip Your Skin Like Soap Can: It Contains ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Which Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients And Leaves It Nourished And Radiant

• Radiant Skin

Our Unique Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream Helps Skin To Maintain Its Natural Moisture, So It Feels Soft And Smooth Before You’ve Even Stepped Out Of The Shower, For More Radiant Skin Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Gentle Cleansing

The Dove Bar Isn’t A Soap, So It Won’t Dry Your Skin Like Soap Can. Since Dove White Beauty Bar Is Made With Gentle Cleansers, You Can Use It Every Day, On Both Your Body And Your Face

How To Use

First Wet Your Hands, And Then Rub The Dove White Beauty Bar Gently Between Them Until The Bar Lathers Up. Massage The Lather Over Your Body Before Rinsing With Warm Water.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I’ve used this on my face for years. I loved hugging my grandma goodnight. She always used this bar soap before bed. I still use it and so does my daughters. For me it makes me remember my grandma, just from the scent
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
I love the scent of classic dove body bar soap!!! I wish they could make their body washes smell as great, but they never do! I've had problems with their sensitive skin body wash breaking me out, but never with the classic bar soap! It lathers nicely, rinses clean, leaves my skin soft & never dried out, & let me mention again that it smells amazing!!!
Jessie W.
I like Dove products but I don’t usually use any sort of scrub or wash. I like the soap because they’re not only sensitive but I feel like I’m less greasy and susceptible to breakout due to oil from a wash. I just feel really clean after using a bar soap. It’s gentle enough on my skin that I don’t break out but cleanses well so that you get our feeling very clean!
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
The white Dove bar of soap has been the go to for my family for years. The soap lathers nicely and lasts a long time (as long as you don't leave it under the water!). The soap is very gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin - my husband even uses it to clean his face. This is my favorite soap and I'm just hoping that they never change their formula.
Esther C.
Waco, TX
Dove is great, but honestly, I don't prefer their body soap bars. They kind of feel like they have "too much in them" if that makes sense. I feel as though I'm not getting as clean as with other soaps I use, but that might be because I get the sense things are being added to my skin that I can actually feel. By this I mean, when I use soap I like for it to clean and moisturize, but in a way that makes my skin feel "light" and "airy" not like I've packed on extra lotions and things. Hopefully that helped. There body wash, I always have though.
Rita B.
I love this Dove bar soap because unlike other bars of soap it's not drying on my skin and it's effective in giving me a good clean without stripping out my natural oils. I've been using Dove bar soap since birth and I know of nothing else. It's gets the job done and afforable no matter where you purchase them at.
Suzie M.
WHO KNEW ????     Other companies make SOAP  !!!  Dove skin is so soft and smooth after washing ... i don't even look at other brands with this item ... I also like that the soap doesn't get all icky in the soap holder ...   I didn't know they had so many types of soap so i'll have to try them too !
102617💍 T.
Glendale Heights
I can’t live without this product I use it every time I’m washing my face or in the shower it totally met my expectations! I bought this product at Walmart I’m sure you can get this any beauty aisle it was very gentle on my skin it made my skin all soft but do moisturize I totally recommend this soap to others
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
The dove bar soap was actually recommended by my doctor as the best way to stay clean. I use it in place of a feminine wash and it makes everything feel very fresh and clean. Never have skin problems with is very light weight.
Norma S.
Rogers, AR
Dove bar soap is the one i go to when it comes to soap. it smells good. decent price for a bar soap i mean nothing to expensive for just a bar of soap. the smell is amazing. it leaves our skin soft and smelling great. I can get this product pretty much anywhere but i find that wal mart has the best price for it.