BY DOVE #62 in Bar Soap

The Pink Beauty Bar from Dove - brighten your day, and your bathroom, and get even closer to smooth, moisturized skin every time you shower. Everyday moisture is the key to beautiful skin. And who knows moisture better than Dove?

Buy on Amazon
Amberly R.
Baxley
I love how it doesn’t leave a residue on my skin after I get out of the shower. My skin feels clean and the soap is sensitive enough to not upset my skin allergies! I have very sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to those with skin allergies as well as those who enjoy a sensitive soap with few fragrances!
tessa l.
Orange
i don't think i've ever used any bar soap brand other than dove. it just makes my skin soft and nice, idk about hydrated but it's rly nice regardless. i do wanna try other soap brands bc dove is just the comfortable choice for me.
Rachel J.
Ruston, LA
I LOVE the smell of this soap. It’s so fresh and the scent is strong, but not overpowering. It’s very gentle on skin and doesn’t leave that sticky film on your skin that some soaps do. I definitely recommend!
Kelley W.
Glendora , CA
THIS SOAP IS MY LIFE! I used to have acne and breakout a lot and I went to a dermatologist and tried everything. Fave washes, pills, toners, I mean everything for year... one day I started using just this on my skin and since then I rarely ever breakout. I swear by this soap. It is so gentle, takes off makeup, and cleans your skin. I will never use another face soap because this is it for me!
Tate W.
Bryant
I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I use. This one leaves my skin feeling clean but not rubbery, and not dried out. It has a fresh clean scent that isn’t overpowering as well. Love it and haven’t been using it for years!
Noemia N.
I know this is a dermatologist recommended soap for sensitive skin, but I have never had good results from using this soap. It is affordable and comes in many different scent varieties so I really wish I did like it, but my skin always feels tight and itchy after using this soap, even after applying lotion! Too dying for me.
Claudia M.
New York
The smell of this is DIVINE. It is so soft and pink and powdery, so much like baby products but it has a womanly hint as well. Love the scent of this. It is a bit drying like all bar soap really, so you if you have dryness prone skin this will not work for you. I like the shape of the soap and the color. Overall a good bar soap!
Jennifer W.
Wellington
I love Dove Beauty Bar Pink Soap!  My grandmother used to keep this in her bathroom, so the scent reminds me of her.  I often buy this soap.  It is moisturizing and does not bother my sensitive skin.  The packaging has not changed much over the years and I would recommend this soap to others.
⠀⠀stefania s.
MOUNT PLEASANT
realmente es mi primera opcion a la hora de elegir jabon para bañarme, me deja la piel totalmente hidratada y su olor es delicioso, se consigue facilmente y a un buen precio. Sin duda es la mejor opcion de jabon en barra gracias a que tiene un buen contenido de crema hidratante. Pruebenlo, no se arrepentiran!!
Gabrielle M.
Dove is the only brand I use. I have excema therefore I have to limit what products I use. Dove has a range of scents and it goes great for smooth soft skin and not to mention it leaves you feeling refreshed and smelling good.  I hope the release some more new scents soon!