BY DOVE #10 in Bar Soap

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

•#1 Dermatologist Recommened

• Refreshing cucumber and green tea scent revitalizes your senses

• Dove doesn’t dry skin like soap can

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands
Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar combines the refreshing scent of cucumber and green tea with our gentlest cleansers and formula with ¼ moisturizing cream so you can enjoy the look and feel of softer, smoother and more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap.

This bar is a great way to start your day off right with a refreshing shower, but if you’re also after face and hands throughout the day, why not try adding Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Beauty Bar to your skin care routine?

Sodium Lauroyl, Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water (Aqua), Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090)

• Does this irritate sensitive skin? 28 Answers
  • I love this bar soap recommend it ..who doesnt i mean it leaves y...1 Answers
  • Please help me because i dont know if this product is good or not...2 Answers
Dove Beauty Bar Go Fresh Cool Moisture
  • "I suffer from sensitive skin, dry skin and hair and this product makes me feel like I will never have to worry about brittle hair again. I love fruity smells and this product has the best of both worlds" in 15 reviews
Chatel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best bar soap out there! The fragrance is great! And is good for men and women. It last a long time and leaves your skin feeling nice and soft! I feel it’s affordable if you factor in how much longer it lasts than other competitors! 💕

Update: added photo for size comparison to my contact case.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve tried nearly every soap there is. Dove never disappoints me when it comes to cleanliness or smell. One bar goes a long way and that REALLY comes in handy when you have multiple kids. I highly recommend these beauty bars. Good bang for your buck.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the Dove Cucumber Gift Set I purchased. It is my favorite smell ever and I love the way it makes my skin feel! I recommend this to anyone who ever asks me about lotions, shampoos, conditioners, etc.
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I do not like this soap. I know all of the commercials about Dove not leaving a film on the skin but to me that is not true. Whenever I use this soap it feels like there is a gross film on my skin and if I rub my leg with my hand soap pills off. I also don't like the way this variety smells.
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I love this product!! I was using st.Ives body wash before switching to this and the results are outstanding! I suffer from body acne and this product has help cleared up alot of the issues. On top of that it was soft and moisturizing and smells so good. I totally recommend
hannaxlove V.
Corona , CA
I love love love the smell of this!! It makes me feel so fresh and my skin extra soft! This wasn’t disappointing at all! It’s affordable the price isn’t at all expensive and I recommend it to anyone I always buy this! This is my favorite product from dove most definitely!
Amber P.
Queen Creek , AZ
Hands down, this is my favorite soap. It doesn't irritate my skin, cleans and washes off well, doesn't dry out my skin, and leaves a light scent. I don't feel it exfoliates, however I am very happy with how well it cleans and how my skin feels once I'm out of the shower.
Maria Z.
I loveee dove one of my very favorite company's ! I love that this actually makes your skin feel smooth and clean. Available at pretty much any market. Also they're prices are great! Not expensive at all for something that works so good! I would definitely recommend it.
I love this it makes your skin fell like your on freaking cloud 9 Try this just try. Pros:Healthy skin and smells great! I seen a difference in my dry skin.Its not expensive in my opinion just get and go! I recommend this to my mom dad sisters and brothers
Caterin C.
Lakeland , FL
Dove is my favorite go-to body soap bar it always smells great, foams a lot when you lather, and it never dries out my skin. I buy this soap before the last one runs out every single time. This scent is so refreshing and really wakes you up in the morning. Smells a little like Irish spring but better and not so drying !
m r.
Does this irritate sensitive skin?
heather h.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Does this have a strong scent
Jessica B.
Berryville, AR
Did it seem like the bar didn't last long?
Karina V.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its good or not
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Knowing they do animal testing with their products, would you still buy them?