Dove Beauty Bar Go Fresh Burst with Nectarine and White Ginger Scent, 14 Bars uploaded by Merly Gisell R.Dove Beauty Bar Go Fresh Burst with Nectarine and White Ginger Scent, 14 Bars uploaded by Eileen G.

BY DOVE

Dove Go Fresh Burst Beauty Bar Soap, 14 Count see more...

Dove Beauty Bar Go Fresh Burst with Nectarine and White Ginger Scent, 14 Bars
  • "Smell really good great for your skin leaves you feeling soft scent stays on you for long time" in 1 review
  • "Dove is one of my favorite bar soaps as it always leaves my skin soft after a bath." in 1 review
  • "I especially love to smell the different scents that dove as to offer." in 1 review
Karla S.
Karla S.
Mcallen, TX
I really like this product, because it leaves the skin soft and I love the Aroma. Really I recommend this product a lot, because it also cleans the skin. For example, this product I take off pimples and blackheads. I really love this product. It is one of my favorites!
Kenedra C.
Kenedra C.
Lancaster, TX
I have been using this soap for a long time now. I love the fresh scent and I love how smooth and soft it makes my skin feel. No tight, dry feeling from this soap. Just a nice hydrated clean feeling. I also use the deodorant in this scent.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
South El Monte, CA
Omg Dove!!! Who doesn't love Dove!!! It's amazing i can find it everywhere and super economic . It leaves your skin feeling extra smooth and smelling fresh . It doesn't dry your skin . I would totally re purchase this .
Yalda N.
Yalda N.
San Diego , CA
Yessss this product smells so gooood and I mean good. It's so refreshing and makes you feel alive. It's a very gentle and very soft foaming a lot of bubbles I say all of the Dove things are excellent 👌🏻
Paola D.
Paola D.
It's gentle and would let you smelling good. I totally recommend this product and I don't think it has it's cons, it's long-lasting and you will smell good for a while. Totally recommend buy this!
Summer J.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
I love this scent and how it moisturizes your skin..after bath or shower this scent leaves a fresh clean feel and smell on your skin that really sticks with you for hours.
Eileen G.
Eileen G.
Houston
I like how it made my skin feel so soft n smooth! I highly recomend it to anyone. Its simply the best product i have ever tried out! I love the aroma and the results
Aluntae L.
Aluntae L.
Lafayette, IN
Burst of freshness and happiness! The scent alone willake you feel in heaven.....all of dives scents are amazing but th his one is in my top 5 thats for sure
Rodriguez H.
Rodriguez H.
Memphis, TN
This is dove beauty bar. The bar is white. The dove bar has a really pleasant smell. The dove bar cleans really well and leaves your skin refreshed.
Vickie P.
Vickie P.
Chester, VA
I love the way this sop make my skin feel, like velvet and fresh clean scent. It helps me with sensitive skin I have never had any issues
Brianna V.