BY DOVE #8 in Bar Soap

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gently cleanses and cares for your skin while helping you shower away dry skin. Dove doesn't dry your skin like ordinary soap. We believe that showering offers an everyday opportunity to nurture your skin, so it should be considered an important part of your skin care routine- especially when your skin is feeling dry. That's why we've developed our new Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar, bringing you Dove's signature mild formula with 1/4 moisturizing cream, with Moroccan Argan Oil. Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gives you gentle cleansing that leaves you with soft, smooth skin. This mild, nourishing bar gives you a rich, creamy lather, while the evocative fragrance of amber with Oriental notes delights your senses. And, of course, there are the benefits of Argan oil for your skin: it's known for its moisture-locking properties in even the driest climates. Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar helps you shower away dry skin, so that you can be sure that you're making the most of your skin cleansing routine to nourish and protect your skin. It's not a soap. It's a beauty bar. see more...

• Does anyone know if these are hydrating? I know bar soaps tend to...3 Answers
  • Earn $225/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?7 Answers
Jessy G.
Review for: 8
I 💜 this particular Dove soap with the Moroccan Argan Oil.  It's very moisturizing  so it doesn't dry your skin out.  It's great for dry skin since it doesn't strip moisture away.  I use it on my body because I like using both bar soap sometimes instead of a body wash in the shower (depends on my mood).  I also use this bar soap to wash my hands at my bathroom sink.  Normally when I go to public restrooms, my 👐 get dry on my palms and between my fingers after I wash my hands.  However, when I'm home washing with this soap my hands do not get dry afterwards.  They feel soft and moist 🤗, that's without me putting any lotion on after washing my hands.

It also has a great scent to it, mild not overpowering.  It smells like a mild musk but it's a really soft, sensuous smell.  I find it really hard to describe scents.  I recommend just going to a local drug store and smelling the corresponding shower gel because the bar soap has the same exact scent.

Anyway, I highly recommend 👍Dove Dry Oil bar soap with Moroccan Argan Oil if you're looking for a moisturizing, non-stripping soap with a mild, pleasant scent.  I've pretty much tried every bar soap & body wash that Dove has and this one is my favorite!
Alex C.
Dove soap has been around for decades- when the Beauty Bar came on the market, I began to use it. This soap is wonderful! There is a creaminess to it that assists the skin's moisture level and at the same time is non-greasy. I have used it for many years, on my face as well as my body, and I still love how clean and soft my skin is. I had combination facial skin, and the Dove bar cleansed my face well without drying it out or adding a greasy feel to it. Now that I'm over 50, I no longer use on my face, as that skin requires even more moisturization and deeper cleansing. My body skin, however, still feels soft and I require very little lotion afterwards. As I said at the beginning, a wonderful product!
Kay H.
Review for: 2
Have your ever wanted to find a soap bar that is good for your skin and would not break it out ? Well this is it I use this on my face everyday day and night for a week and my pores are small and I have no bumps at all of course you should keep up a routine but this is a very good product
Gabby H.
Albany, NY
What else can I say besides DOVE BAR SOAP IS A CLASSIC! Smells nice and clean and does the job! I use it with a loofah, and it lathers up pretty nicely. No complaints other than the fact that it does melt quite a bit if left in the shower. So, I recommend storing it outside of the shower.
Lauren D.
Takoma Park, MD
I continue to give Doclve bar soaps (or soap in general) the opportunity to surprise me, but they never fail to leave my skin feeling caked up, or covered in a gross film. I never feel CLEAN after a shower with Dove soap, just that im not covered in some kind of liquid plastic.
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
I really enjoy using this to clean my makeup sponges. Not that it's not good for regular shower use, it is... But I just tend to prefer body wash.. but I use this to clean my makeup sponges and works great.
Brittney E.
Spindale, NC
My favorite products to use while shaving my legs are the dove beauty bars. They help combat my razor burn and leaves me feeling silky and smooth. I can always rely on dove to not irritate or dry out my extremely sensitive skin. It is a great price and never steers me wrong! Best of all, I can find it at nearly every drug store and grocery store that I visit so I don’t have to go through any inconvenience by going to a special store for one of my favorite products.
Miya! N.
Berkeley
Review for: 2
I really like this bar! My only issue is this can be a bit drying, so I have to use a LOT of moisturizer after or else I’ll get very dry. But it smells amazing, and it feels really smooth on the skin.
Meagan L.
Hearne, TX
Makes my skin soooooo soft!! :) love the smell, honestly no other soap brand beats dove! Their shampoos and conditioners are very nourishing as well. Doesn't leave my skin feeling all tight and dry.
Jahvanna M.
This dove bar smells wonderful. Bought it because of the dry oil. I wash my hands a zillion times a day, mostly in the kitchen. I decided that may hands needed relief somewhere without washing my hands less often - lotions were not up to the job. I put a dry oil bar by my sink where I could easily grab it instead of the soap pump. This is the best smelling soap, it made walking into my dressing room a pleasure. It is better than air freshener I have ever smelled.
Alexis D.
Is the smell overwhelming?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Does this bar soap leave you skin feeling dry?
monica g.
Has anyone tried this? What is your opinion on it?
Cassandra D.
Turlock
Does anyone know if these are hydrating? I know bar soaps tend to be more drying.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Where can I find this at I haven't seen it??