BY DOVE #9 in Bar Soap

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gently cleanses and cares for your skin while helping you shower away dry skin. Dove doesn't dry your skin like ordinary soap. We believe that showering offers an everyday opportunity to nurture your skin, so it should be considered an important part of your skin care routine- especially when your skin is feeling dry. That's why we've developed our new Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar, bringing you Dove's signature mild formula with 1/4 moisturizing cream, with Moroccan Argan Oil. Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar gives you gentle cleansing that leaves you with soft, smooth skin. This mild, nourishing bar gives you a rich, creamy lather, while the evocative fragrance of amber with Oriental notes delights your senses. And, of course, there are the benefits of Argan oil for your skin: it's known for its moisture-locking properties in even the driest climates. Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar helps you shower away dry skin, so that you can be sure that you're making the most of your skin cleansing routine to nourish and protect your skin. It's not a soap. It's a beauty bar. see more...

• Does anyone know if these are hydrating? I know bar soaps tend to...2 Answers
  • Earn $225/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...2 Answers
  • Is the smell overwhelming?7 Answers
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dana Point, CA
Along with most people in the world I thought a bar of soap, is a bar of soap... That is until I tried this UNPARALLELED dry oil "beauty bar." Men need not be fooled by its name, this bar of soap has a modest scent not an overwhelming, powdery, perfume one. In fact the scent is EXCEPTIONAL in all aspects; its slight and not overpowering, it is very much unisex, and has a very familiar essence about it. In my opinion the words "dry oil" are an oxymoron and seemingly unsuiting, I myself would call it, " Dove's super awesome, incredibly moisturizing, only soap worth buying, Beauty Bar" but that's just me. It's moisturizing affects are immidiate and leave your skin feeling quenched, nourished and very touchable, after each use. If you wash your hands often like myself this is the Beauty bar for you. I have noticed an improvement in my skins overall appearance and my need for hand lotion has been diminished thanks to this beauty bar. Dove Dry oil beauty bar is truly SECOND TO NONE and I highly recommend it to anyone, and especially to those that think all beauty bars are the same. Dove you have made a great product, I will truly be a customer for life.
Keeara R.
Keeara R.
Baton Rouge
Noticed something interesting about Dove's Beauty Bars...I recently went to my local drugstore to purchase a new Dove Sensitive Skin bar because the one I was using was still irritating me (breakouts, red/swollen skin). I looked at the ingredients on the back of the unopened Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar in the drugstore and it contained propylene glycol. What??? Propylene glycol is a known irritant, especially for me. Why would the "sensitive skin" bar contain propylene glycol? I then looked at the Dove White Beauty Bar...NO propylene glycol. Again, whaaaat??? It seemed gentler than the sensitive skin bar (minus the fragrance). I'm able to use the White Beauty Bar without a problem (that ended up being the one I purchased). I pulled up the ingredients for the Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar on the Dove website on my phone and they DO NOT list propylene glycol as an ingredient. They must have removed propylene glycol from their beauty bars after discovering how irritating it is BUT some of the old formulations are still floating around out there.
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
I first used a Dove Beauty Bar as a teenager. Thirty years later, I can honestly say I still keep a bar in my makeup cabinet. I admit to being a beauty product junkie and I do try and review other cleansers, but I also believe that good skincare is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. For that, I consider Dove Beauty Bars to be one of the highest quality facial cleansers for my skin that I can buy. This spring, I am loving the new Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar. Made with the same 1/4 moisturizing cream in every bar, Argan oil has been added to the formulation. Gentle enough for twice a day cleansing, the scent of the Argan oil makes it a treat for your senses. I am in love and so is my dry skin. I recommend it highly.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Bailey, NC
Dove soap has been around for decades- when the Beauty Bar came on the market, I began to use it. This soap is wonderful! There is a creaminess to it that assists the skin's moisture level and at the same time is non-greasy. I have used it for many years, on my face as well as my body, and I still love how clean and soft my skin is. I had combination facial skin, and the Dove bar cleansed my face well without drying it out or adding a greasy feel to it. Now that I'm over 50, I no longer use on my face, as that skin requires even more moisturization and deeper cleansing. My body skin, however, still feels soft and I require very little lotion afterwards. As I said at the beginning, a wonderful product!
Sandi W.
Sandi W.
Winter Haven, FL
I have been using Dove all my life. I have never had a problem with dry skin no matter the time of year, sun exposure, or change in water. I have never had that residue feeling that you often hear others talk about. Dove leaves your skin feeling silky smooth, clean, moisturized and refreshed. Regardless of who showers at my my home, male or female, Dove has always satisfied. As a 45 year old wiman, I have never purchased any face cleansers that most women do, as I have used Dove beauty bat soap to wash my face with also. I am very pleased to say that my face has not wrinkled or shown signs of aging like some women my age. As long as Dove is on the shelf, Dove will be on mine.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Riverview , Fl
I don't usually use bar soaps as I find some of them can be quite drying for my skin type. However, I gave these bars a try because I love the Dive liquid body wash! These bars are absolutely amazing. By far the best bar soap ice used. They don't leave any residue or film on my skin which is great since I have a darker skin tone and even without any body lotion afterwards, my skin felt so soft to the touch. I also love the fragrance. It's clean and light without being to overpowering so it won't mix with any other body products you might use. I would highly recommend this product!
nia t.
nia t.
I tried these on a whim--Dove is the only brand we use in this house because my daughter and I have dry skin; the Dry Oil works fantastically! It smells incredible and expensive, but it is so moisturizing my son, who is apparantly allergic to lotion, is rarely ashy anymore. I know that body wash is much more popular than bar soap, but we run through it way to quickly; I never feel as if I got my moneys worth--with the Dry Oil Dove bar, it gets me clean, smells great, moisturizes and is kind to my wallet. I know Dove is more expensive than other bars but it is still a bargain.
Theresa K.
Theresa K.
Ellington, CT
I really like Dove soap it leaves you feeling soft. No dry skin feeling you get from most bar soaps. in the spring and summer when I go for a hike or go backpacking I like to use bar soap to get off any of the poisons like poison oak, ivy, or sumac. if you wash with a bar soap it removes the oils better than the liquid soaps do. This isn't even called soap it is called a beauty bar for good reason. I will be packing up a bar for my next trip backpacking in a few weeks. We will be going for a few days and nights so I want something I can trust and that is Dove beauty bar.
Starr T.
Starr T.
Shreveport, LA
Very nice.it also gave me smooth and soft skin.Beauty is not defined by shape, size or color – it’s feeling like the best version of yourself. Authentic. Unique. Real. Which is why we’ve made sure our site reflects that. Every image you see here features women cast from real life. A real life version of beauty.

Whatever you’re looking for - products to provide you with the care you need, tips and advice ranging from hair care, to skin care, to underarm care – everything you see here is designed to make you feel beautiful.

Explore the world of Dove below.
Idan S.
Idan S.
Sunnyvale, CA
I have been using the Dove Beauty Bar for years because of how effectively it both cleans and moisturizes my skin for a moderate price. The bar soap lathers well with a loofah and one bar lasts forever, even when used daily by several people. The bar soap format is easier to use and more convenient than a liquid body wash, and moisturizes wayyy better than the moisturizing body wash that Dove also sells. I don't expect too much moisturizing from a bar soap, but it does a pretty good job on my dry skin and lets me skip lotion once in a while.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Is the smell overwhelming?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Does this bar soap leave you skin feeling dry?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Where can I find this at I haven't seen it??
Nathalie A.
Nathalie A.
Does it really work for dry skin?
ghada D.
ghada D.
tunis
Where can i find it in tunisia please? ?