BY DOVE

Dove White Beauty Bar combines a gentle cleansing formula with Dove’s signature ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap. The mild cleansers help your skin to retain its natural moisture rather than stripping it away. This Dove bar even helps to replenish nutrients that are lost during the cleansing process.

Suggested Age: All Ages

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Buy on Target
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
This is literally the only soap that I use on my body! I love the gentle, clean smell. My dermatologist recommended it because I have eczema. I had definitely helped keep my skin from itching and being irritated. Its is noticeably moisturizing. I even use it on my face. I’ve tried all kinds of high-end cleansers but nothing works quite like a good ol’ bar of Dove. It’s also super affordable. I definitely would recommend for anyone who has dry, itchy skin.
Avril J.
I use the Dove bar soap for the kids. It's soft and gentle on the babies skin. It gives a clean feel and smells great. I never worry about any skin irritation with dove bars. Dove Beauty 12 ea Bar Soaps
Mykeshia P.
Morganfield, KY
My children have very sensitive skin and this is the car soap Ive used since birth and it works wonders no breakouts just smooth skin! Very affordable and has a slight scent. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble with eczema it works well with skin conditions
Ty M.
Fayetteville
Only soap I’ve used all my life and will continue to use it’s the best soap for sensitive skin and I will not use anything but dove
Kerri D.
winter have.
Love dove soap. Leaves my skin feeling clean and I don’t feel like there’s excess product left on my skin.
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I use dove all the time. It is so gentle on my skin. It has a fresh sent and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Lila B.
Elizabethtown, PA
I love this soap, but not for the reason you would think. I use a reusable makeup sponge everyday and when I need to clean it I use this soap. It removes all of the makeup, dirt, and stains from my brushes and sponge.
Alexis A.
Pasco, WA
My boyfriend and I use is this bar soap almost daily. It is not dry your skin out and leaves it feeling smooth like stated. The smell is nice and clean and fresh. We both have normal to dry skin. I love how this product does not leave a sticky feeling afterwards like some do
Cassandra M.
Nuevo Leon
About this product when I was 12 I have a lot of acne and my face was very ugly, I started to wash my face with this soap every day and in weeks I had nothing.
Tyla H.
espinho,aveiro district
I have realy sensitive skin and can't use any other soap.....dove is so amazing it softens my skin and makes feel so good...and it has such a soothing smell 💕
Avril J.
My preferred fragrance is the white. Has any one tried the shea moisture yet?