Dove Bath 4.25oz 2pk White uploaded by Hailey F.Dove Bath 4.25oz 2pk White uploaded by Kimberly B.Dove Bath 4.25oz 2pk White uploaded by Kimberly B.

BY DOVE

Dove white beauty bar provides deep moisture with moisturizing cream and mild cleansers for soft, smooth, beautiful skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly B.
Palmyra
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove's Beauty Bar has been a part of my daily routine for decades! Yes, I said decades! Trust me, over the years I have tried several different types of facial cleansers and I found that I always had one issue or another with them, and I would switch back to my Dove Beauty Bar. It keeps my complexion clear, without overdrying it or leaving it heavily moisturized. Dove just hit the mark with this one because it has the perfect balance that my combination skin needs to keep it looking it's best. Now, that I have a preteen daughter that is starting to have breakouts, the first product that I recommended to her was Dove.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used this on my face for years. I loved hugging my grandma goodnight. She always used this bar soap before bed. I still use it and so does my daughters. For me it makes me remember my grandma, just from the scent
Sheila U.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mom has been using dove for as long as I can remember. she loves the way and moisturizers her skin. She has even gotten my dad to switch from his old soap to this, I usually use it to shave just because it is really moisturizing and I enjoy having moisturized legs after shaving. Although it may not be common my mom what do some kind of mix of dissolved dove and put it on her hair and it would leave it extremely shiny and soft.
Suzanne L.
Abbeville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the scent of classic dove body bar soap!!! I wish they could make their body washes smell as great, but they never do! I've had problems with their sensitive skin body wash breaking me out, but never with the classic bar soap! It lathers nicely, rinses clean, leaves my skin soft & never dried out, & let me mention again that it smells amazing!!!
Jessie W.
I like Dove products but I don’t usually use any sort of scrub or wash. I like the soap because they’re not only sensitive but I feel like I’m less greasy and susceptible to breakout due to oil from a wash. I just feel really clean after using a bar soap. It’s gentle enough on my skin that I don’t break out but cleanses well so that you get our feeling very clean!
Lindsay L.
Raritan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The white Dove bar of soap has been the go to for my family for years. The soap lathers nicely and lasts a long time (as long as you don't leave it under the water!). The soap is very gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin - my husband even uses it to clean his face. This is my favorite soap and I'm just hoping that they never change their formula.
Esther C.
Waco, TX
Dove is great, but honestly, I don't prefer their body soap bars. They kind of feel like they have "too much in them" if that makes sense. I feel as though I'm not getting as clean as with other soaps I use, but that might be because I get the sense things are being added to my skin that I can actually feel. By this I mean, when I use soap I like for it to clean and moisturize, but in a way that makes my skin feel "light" and "airy" not like I've packed on extra lotions and things. Hopefully that helped. There body wash, I always have though.
Kebra B.
Cincinnati, OH
My whole family uses this soap every single day! We love it. Everything about it. We buy the biggest packs to avoid going back and forth to the store. I like the way it leaves your skin, not dry and rough
I have very dry and sensitive skin and so does my 2 boys so we really like the way dove feels on the skin and the scent is fresh and pleasant.
Rita B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Dove bar soap because unlike other bars of soap it's not drying on my skin and it's effective in giving me a good clean without stripping out my natural oils. I've been using Dove bar soap since birth and I know of nothing else. It's gets the job done and afforable no matter where you purchase them at.
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WHO KNEW ????     Other companies make SOAP  !!!  Dove skin is so soft and smooth after washing ... i don't even look at other brands with this item ... I also like that the soap doesn't get all icky in the soap holder ...   I didn't know they had so many types of soap so i'll have to try them too !