BY DOVE

Big lips. Big color. Meet our plumping polish for the Buxom babe who wants it all. Get fuller, more voluptuous lips along with opaque lipcolor. We call it one-stop pout perfection. You'll know it's working when a tingly, cooling sensation rushes over you. see more...

Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The buxom glosses are some of my absolute favorite. They have enough pigment that they add color but are not so pigmented that you feel the need to constantly retains. They are comfortable and not sticky. Plus they nicely plump the lips
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lipgloss that does not need lip liner do not ask my why but when I have applied it this gloss works its magical powers and makes my lips look fuller, maybe because of the color or because of how thick it is.
Samantha E.
Santa Ana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Had to try a new color but it was a nice impression the amount of product was layered on my lips and had a nice vibe to it as well feeling. Does not feel heavy or too much . I would buy it again . Also the packaging very cute as well .
Jennifer L.
Johnson City, TN
Gorgeous shade
Layers beautifully over other lip products
Sheer but lovely
Tastes, smells, and feels great
Packaging and applicator are good
Works! It does plump without the pain
Good value, a little goes a long way
Try it!
tressa m.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a nice gloss! Ginger is my favorite! I recommend for sure! 10/10 will buy again. The packaging is nice and original and the product really meets the price point! I recommend to anyone who loves a nice shine!
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a different shade. I got it at ulta and it's a very comfortable lip product. It's not sticky and lasts a fairly long amount of time. The color is nice however it's nothing jaw dropping for the price.
nicole c.
Waukesha
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the products in this is just another one that I love to.. Makes great products so having an amazing lip product just works amazingly. Dove Bare Escentuals Buxom Lips Lip Polish Gloss Ginger
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lippie is everything! It is such a perfect rosy color. The packaging is super cute! It lasts all day & it moisturizes the lips. I am I a repeat user and I would recommend to any first time buyer.
Deseree R.
Fontana
Extremly hydrating and an amazing product overall. Would love for a bit more pigment and the transfer isnt great but the overall last of the product is amazing
amy b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip gloss. Great color. Easy application. Plumping gloss. Great natural lip color selections. My go to gloss for a night out or for everyday look.