BY DOVE #1 in Bar Soap

About This Product

• #1 Dermatologist And Pediatrician Recommended

• Hypoallergenic, Unscented Formula Is Gentle On Sensitive Skin

• Dove Doesn’t Dry Skin Like Soap Can

• Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream And Mild Cleansers Helps Protect Skin’s Moisture

• Leaves Skin Softer, Smoother And More Radiant Looking Vs. Ordinary Soap

• Suitable For Daily Use On Face, Body And Hands

If You Have Sensitive Skin, You Know How Important It Is To Choose The Right Skin Cleansing Products. Good Sensitive Skin Care Depends On Having A Cleanser That Truly Cares For Your Skin And Won’t Dry It Out Like Ordinary Soap Can, And Once You Find Something That Works, You Stick With It. So Here’s Some Good News: Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Gives You Truly Mild Cleansing That Leaves Sensitive Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth.
This Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Brings You Classic Dove Cleansers And ¼ Moisturising Cream In An Unscented, Hypoallergenic Bar That’s Gentle Enough For Sensitive Skin. Suitable For Daily Use, It Helps Protect Skin’s Natural Moisture And Can Be Used On Your Hands, Body Or Face. Get The Gentle Skin Care For Sensitive Skin That You Deserve – Try Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate Or Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Water, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate Or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Maltol, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

If You Find It Tricky To Care For Your Sensitive Skin, Dove Can Help Give It The Special Attention It Needs. Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Is, You Guessed It, Unscented, As Well As Hypoallergenic And Dermatologically Tested, Providing The Kind Of Mildness That’s Ideal For Sensitive Skin Care

• Gentle Cleansing

Cleansing With Normal Soap Can Strip The Skin Of Its Natural Moisture And Cause Sensitive Skin To Feel Dry And Look Red. With Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar, Even Delicate Skin Can Come Out Of Cleansing Nourished And Soft

• Nourishing Dry Or Extremely Dry Skin

Just Like Our Other Beauty Bars, Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Contains Our Unique Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream For Soft, Smooth Skin

How To Use

Rub Your Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar Between Your Hands To Create Lather. Smooth The Foam Over Your Skin, Massaging Gently. Then Just Rinse Off The Foam With Warm Water.

• how soft does this make your skin feel?6 Answers
  • Dove Bar Soap Sensitive Skin Unscented does this product really w...9 Answers
  • Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??8 Answers
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
My grandparents have been buying this my whole life, so this is definitely a product I am used to. I have dry, sensitive skin, and always had to be careful when trying soaps or lotions so that I don't break out in a rash, and this soap is one product I know I can always use, and not have an allergic reaction to. I use this on my face and body, and it never makes me feel irritated or itchy. This soap also makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated after each use! This beauty bar is something I'll be using the rest of my life!
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
We usually only buy the dove bars because you can get them in bulk at costco and sams club. The price is really decent for a large pack and they last quite a while. I've been very impressed with the Dove soap as it doesnt leave my sink feeling gross or dry afterwards like some of the soap bars you might get in a hotel room. There is no fragrance to this one but you definitely buy one with a fragrance if you choose too. I am able to use this on my whole body including my face. Highly recommend!!!
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
I have sensitive skin, so I'm automatically one who needs something gentle. I'm usually not a bar soap gal, but this is actually one of the better ones I've tried. It's gentle and since it's unscented I don't need to worry about overpowering smells combining with my deodorant to make me smell especially funky. This washes well, doesn't leave me feeling filmy or "super squeaky" (not something I personally enjoy) and doesn't dry out my skin. Definitely one that I would recommend to anyone else with sensitive skin, skin conditions, or sensitivities to smells!
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Dove Sensitive is an essential to any adult or child suffering from skin sensitivities and allergies. We literally tried so many products with our son, but he continued to have reactions and break out. However, once we found Dove Sensitive, we never looked back. He not only got better, but as a result, the rest of the family began using it as well. It really ensures that you’re clean, fresh, but without harsh ingredients. This is a product that is in my home at all times!
Tasha M.
This product works great as a facial cleanser for both myself and my 19 year old son. The soap lathers into a rich, creamy texture which helps to thoroughly clean and soften the face. Once finished, we dry our faces with a white towel or face cloth and we're left with skin that is not only clean and soft but seemingly moisturized as well. This product is a must buy for anyone with sensitive skin.
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
Dove - Sensitive Skin Unscented has been our go to for many years. The product is by far the best bar soap on the market.  Always purchased at a local warehouse store, we use this for our entire family.  Product is always priced right, and highly recommended to everyone. I had extremely sensitive skin and this soap is the only one I will ever use.
stephanie j.
Keizer
It works great for my daughter has eczema and this is the only brand that we use for her. I recommend using Dove sensitive bar soap for any dry skin or sensitive areas that you have on your bodyDove Bar Soap Sensitive Skin Unscented
nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
Now this bar is by far the best and my favorite out of all the dove soaps. I have sensitive skin and will breakout from just touching my face and Dove always helps with that. I use it 3 times a day and it helps with keeping my skin under control with breakouts and I don’t have to keep using acne products on my face which is a plus.
Samantha P.
Kissimmee, FL
I’ve went through my 3 bar pack so fast! I’m almost sad that I’m down to the last one!! It treats my sensitive skin well and I wouldn’t dare trade it for another!
Dove Bar Soap Sensitive Skin UnscentedDove Bar Soap Sensitive Skin Unscented
Monica G.
Everman, TX
Dove Bar Soap Sensitive Skin Unscented ever since I was about 14 and my sensitive skin got irritated more with other soaps I started using this dove soap bar and never have replaced it. It is so nourishing to my skin and does not feel like it drys it out at all. Since it is unscented it’s even better for my sensitive skin.
Melanie W.
Douglasville, GA
Is this ok to use on your face? I love the Men's face wash in the tube. Do they have a women's Dove wash in a tube?
Roxie K.
Salisbury , NC
Has anyone had any negative reactions?
Shannon C.
What does it mean by sensitive skin? I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I do have keratosis pilaris, which produces bumps on my arms and legs from my body producing too much keratin. Would using a soap like this help reduce the bumps at all?
Danny m.
Who included these soap in their regular face and body routine??