Dove Bar Soap uploaded by Shameca H.Dove Bar Soap uploaded by Michell A.Dove Bar Soap uploaded by Amanda W.

BY DOVE

#1 cleansing bar recommended by dermatologists. Ideal for infant and long-term care. Non-irritating, non-soap moisturizing formula contains one quarter moisturizing cream and is milder to skin than any soap. Soap Type: Bar; Application: Hand. ~ Includes 72 bars of soap.DRKCB610795. CB610795. Dove Dove Bar Soap, 4.25 Oz. see more...

Dove Bar Soap
  • "It is great for sensitive skin and moisturizes without leaving your skin feeling balmy. " in 2 reviews
  • "The soap smells great and doesn't leave your skin feeling stiff and dry." in 2 reviews
  • "We all have pretty dry skin and have found that it works the best not only to clean, but also to moisturize our skin." in 1 review
  • "Because of the lotion it's made with my skin never feels yucky or super dry after the shower." in 1 review
Vanessa F.
El Paso,Texas
I was on the hunt for a simple multi use soap that would simplify my routine and leave my skin comfortable, because while I enjoy my usual multi product regimen- somedays I just ain’t got time for that.
The dove pink bar far exceeds my expectations. Creamy lather, soft skin that isn’t tight feeling after. The scent is pretty, though I think it’s just broaching the side of too sweet and cloying, but happily it doesn’t cross the line. The scent itself reminds me of a clean rose water. But after rinsing I don’t smell of it, which is good for me, I don’t have to worry about it affecting any perfumes I wear or when I go without fragrances irritating anyone who is scent sensitive.
My face feels great and is completely makeup free after washing. My hands are less dry feeling as well.
It’s classic for a reason, and both performance and price make it a great value. Im happy to highly recommend it!
Joanna V.
Reno
I used to use dove and i think this product is ok. It is long lasting it usually was out in my house for a month of use. I is good value and a bit pricey not much. It is gentle to the skin and not harsh at all. I would recommend this to people but not as much as the bar of soaps i use.
Brooke B.
Meridian, MS
I'm sure this is more me than it is the soap itself. I have very acne prone, sensitive, as well as oily skin. This soap DID NOT react well with my skin. The first night i used it, I woke up the next morning with cystic like bumps all over my face, chest, and back. I didn't use it again for another week and tried it once again and I didnt have the cystic bumps but it was almost like a rash this time. The product is nice smelling and cleans well but unfortunately it just doesnt mix well with my skin.
Azita G.
Baltimore, MD
Dove soap is the absolute best soap on the market. It’s the only soap that does not dry out my skin and make me feel itchy. They have a variety of different skin concerns and scents. I have not tried on that I don’t absolutely love. One of the selling factors for me is that the bar does not dry out and crack, it’s the only bar sop that does not do that and that’s says a lot about what it does to your skin.
Kenya V.
I love using Dove Soap because it leaves your skin super soft and smooth! I use it everyday and because of that I usually buy the bigger packages at Costco or BJs! It is very affordable as well! Overall, I would recommend others to try this product! Some people are sensitive and their skin may vary, but for me it has had great results!
Josh H.
Bakersfield, CA
a classic bar soap that my family likes to use. its usually pretty affordable, and on average it last about two weeks in my house. It has a nice clean smell and it does not leave any residue behind. Great for washing hands, counters, and pretty much anything that you need soap for. I only wish that the bar soap came in larger sizes.
Serenity F.
columbia
i actually really like the dove bar soaps because it smells really nice and and my skin isn't dry and then once i'm done washing, i put on my lotion and my skin stays smooth, soft, and smells really nice. i would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone because it is a great product o use and it is very beneficial.
Kerry L.
New York
My family always uses Dove soap for their hygiene.  It is soft and smooth and not drying at all.  I usually buy it at CVS stores.  The pros to using Dove is that it leaves my skin soft.  The cons is that it does not last as long as others. I would recommend based on how it leaves my skin feeling
Cybill S.
Olney/Kill Devil Hills
I started using Dove because of a medical issue that required me to not use, excuse  the expression, "soap" soap.  It was recommended I use Dove, and I have since the 1980's.  Even though I use body wash, I still keep a bar of Dove in the shower, for those need a little soap moments ;-)
Akansha T.
this bar soap is just one i've been using for as long as i can remember. the scent is mild. but it does dry out my skin a bit. it lathers up really nicely. i use it everyday. and the price is good, which is why i've always bought it. we buy it in bulk for costco, so it lasts us a long time.