Dove Baby Wipes Rich Moisture, 50 Wipes Hypoallergenic, 0% Alcohol Suitable for Newborns. As gentle as water. With instant moisturizing care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dove Baby Wipes, Rich Moisture, As Gentle As Water, Suitable for Newborns, 50 Ct!
How would you rate this product?
Flovalcargo Maria Jose C.
Doral, FL
Dove Baby Wipes, Rich Moisture, As Gentle As Water, Suitable for Newborns, 50 Ct uploaded by Flovalcargo Maria Jose C.
I bought this for my niece and I love it, they are super soft and the smell is quite light and has not caused irritation. They are also quite profitable.
Shanelle C.
Doral, FL
Dove Baby Wipes, Rich Moisture, As Gentle As Water, Suitable for Newborns, 50 Ct uploaded by Shanelle C.
These are everything I have ever wanted in baby wipes. They are so rich in moisture and best of all they don’t rip. Basically, they are strong enough, soft enough and moisturizing enough. Perfect!!! 🥳 Dove I do prefer my wipes with pop-tops and not a tape.

Looking for your answer?