BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

• Can anyone who has used this product tell me if it works ...1 Answers
demetria n.
I love the way this product makes my skin feel you really get that baby smooth feeling even though I'm a adult lol!
Breanna S.
Buffalo
Love love love this !!! It leaves everything super soft and it’s not to expensive it’s a nice clean gentle smell
ADRIANA L.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta esta crema deja la piel suave se absorbe muy rápido. Su agradable fragancia me permite sentirme fresca
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I have suggested to everyone I know with sensitive skin or eczema that they try this and they have all loved it.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Best lotion to use it's for people who have allergies to lotions and skin itching it really helps calm the skin.
Rose C.
milton fl
Works wonderfully on babies with sensitive skin. My daughter has bad eczema and this lotion soothes it so much.
Whitley S.
Silvis, IL
My daughter has terrible dry skin, this product leaves me confident that she will be comfortable the whole day
Victoria O.
Sanger, CA
I really like the product dove. It just get in deep and really moisturizes. Which is really good for the skin.
Mihaela K.
Tacoma, WA
This body sensitive moisturiser lotion is an amazing product and will help with your problem of dry skin.
Brenda H.
Fort White, FL
I use this after my shower to keep my skin feeling soft and moisturized.I bought this at Walmart on sale.
Debora G.
Oakville, CT
Can anyone who has used this product tell me if it works well for babies with sensitive skin?