BY DOVE #18 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Amanda S.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I use this on my three year old and myself and it leaves our skin so soft I love this product. It is the best product I have used.
Patricia N.
Floresville, TX
I love the way dove makes my skin feel... So soft... it does an awesome job..... the ulitmint product that everyone should have.
Myranda Z.
Bronx, NY
I'm always a big fan of Dove product. They never disappoint. This lotion leaves your skin so soft and smooth for the whole day.
Jenica D.
I use it on my son his skin is getting soft and healthy helps with his dry skin Dove Baby Sensitive Moisture Lotion
Yana N.
dove dove dove  is one of th best out there, make ur skin feel smooth and super soft , i love all Dove products
Trudy G.
Wise, VA
I love this product. My skin is so very soft & my man loves to rub my skin. He compliments me ofter on how soft my skin is.
Lisa A.
Sacramento
Love love love love the smell and texture and my baby has never smelt and felt so clean and so much like a baby should.
Shelby P.
Louisville, KY
I am no baby but love my skin to feel smooth like one. This lotion is incredible for dry skin especially in the winter.
C H.
Warwick, RI
This lotion is really nice smelling and is super hydrating for my baby's soon and doesn't irritate it which is great
Zykia J.
Love this product great for dry sensitive skin my body just soaks up the lotion and feel great by the end of the day