BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Jacky Q.
Mustang, OK
I may not be a baby but I do love having soft smooth skin like one! During the winter this also is one of the products I use to help my skin maintain moisture!
erin B.
Elizabethton, TN
Love this. I started using it on my kids due to their sensitive skin and have noticed their dry bumpy skin disappearing. I've even started using it on my self.
Andrea R.
I love this lotion for my son. He is very sensitive to scents so this is perfect it's so moisturizing and great on his skin. I love using it after his bath.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Love this stuff for my kids ...3 of my kids have sensitive skin and this stuff works well...my son has eczema and this soothes his dry patches after his bath
Erika S.
I really try to love dove their scents are really good but the oily feel makes your skin feel like there's still soap on it. I can't get over that feeling
Brandi T.
Kenova, WV
My poor little had very sensitive skin and everything I used broke her out until I found dove! This stuff is awesome wish it was around for my first born!
Nina R.
Hogansburg, NY
Dove lotion always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. Doesn't leave behind that oily lotion feel like other products. I would recommend this to a fiend
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
El resultado de este jabón en la piel de un bebe es maravilloso, es muy delicado, la formula no afecta en lo absoluto a los bebes y les deja un rico olor.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS LOTION HAS NO SMELL TO IT AND THAT IS AWESOME! THIS LOTION IS NOT GREASY AND DOESN'T LEAVE HAND MAKES WHEN YOU TOUCH SOMETHING! REALLY GOOD LOTION
Hilliary E.
Atwater
My kids have really sensitive skin and both had eczema. This lotion did wonders for them! Way better than the prescription I got from their doctor