BY DOVE #13 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Dorothy H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really like this lotion because it doesn't leave a greasy feel and soaks in quick. I bought it at Target. It is marketed for babies but because I have sensitive skin and I wanted something non greasy I decided to try it
Kendall C.
Ithaca
If you have sensitive skin this product is you're savior. I used to get itchy every time I heard lotions by this one is perfect and doesn't cause any skin reaction. I love the dove sensitive skin products
Rose P.
This lotion has been my favorite for the longest time. It is very light and moisturizing and it definitely does the job.
I would highly recommend it to those with dry or combination skin because it is very moisturizing.
The packaging is very secure as well.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
I bought both products for my child. This is the sensitivity skin line. I like the results. I think that Dove made a great product for babies. The price is affordable. I recommend this and the wash.
Jouan S.
Marietta, GA
My sister has really bad eczema this lotion is the only lotion that she can use that's not a prescription. The price and ease of finding the product is exceptional.
Lindsey L.
I love this lotion! It moisturizes my skin without making it feel oily and heavy. It smells nice and isn’t too expensive. I usually buy this product at Walmart. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Irines D.
Indianapolis, IN
Esta lotion es super buena la compre para mi bebe con el frio la piel esta algo seca y le funcionado de maravilla no contiene olor y super suave un precio execelente y me gusta muchisimo...
Lacie R.
This is my favorite body wash! I use it on myself since I'm going through chemo. The smell is heavenly and I love that I barley need lotion after using the product
Roxanne G.
Albuquerque, NM
This lotion is amazing!! It applys to your skin so gently and makes your skin feel so smooth. The fresh scent makes it all that better!  I love this product.
Brooke C.
We love this lotion! My baby boy has very sensitive skin and after using this his skin cleared up. I would recommend this to anyone who has a baby with sensitive skin!