BY DOVE #16 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Genesis C.
Cooper city, FL
I really enjoy using this lotion because It smells amazing and moisturize a lot, however, I prefer richer lotions like the cetaphil and they work better on my skin. I recommend It ir you have sensitive skin and doesn't need that much of moisture.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This works great for very sensitive skin. The scent is clean and fresh but not overly fragrances enough to upset skin or stay over powering on the skin. It’s calming right after application and leaves the skin so soft and smooth.
Josie H.
Makes my hands so soft!!! I use this to lotion up my baby too and he loves it! It is unscented so it doesn't irritate his skin either. I will definitely purchase this product in the future! I love dove!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Where do I start with this AMAZING PRODUCT!!! Both my kids have sensitive skin, one who has eczema. This product is long-lasing and works miracles on my kids skin. It has a nice scent, smells fresh and clean. Hydrates very well and leaves their skin feeling so soft.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I can always count on Dove to produce quality and nourishing products! This lotion makes my skin feel healthy, and soft. I love that the ingredients aren't harsh for my skin. It's pretty affordable at my store.
Lindsays R.
Salem , OR
This product is amazing! I don't have babies I use for myself since I'm very sensitive. Everything makes my skin irritated but since i tried this one, OMG ! This's a must have! Highly recommended! Love it !
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I'm in love with this lotion. It works well on my toddlers sensitive skin as well as mine. I use it daily on his skin and he loves the smell. It's not greasy and dries quickly. Makes skin super smooth!!!
Dorothy H.
Daytona Beach, FL
I really like this lotion because it doesn't leave a greasy feel and soaks in quick. I bought it at Target. It is marketed for babies but because I have sensitive skin and I wanted something non greasy I decided to try it
Ashley R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Love this new product from dove. Even better how its fragrance free and hypoallergenic. My son has eczema and this lotion really helps keep his skin dry and soft during the day. Definitely going to keep using it
Kendall C.
Ithaca
If you have sensitive skin this product is you're savior. I used to get itchy every time I heard lotions by this one is perfect and doesn't cause any skin reaction. I love the dove sensitive skin products