BY DOVE #13 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Madi B.
Dertroit
This lotion is perfect for sensitive skin. I always had a very hard time finding lotion that didn’t irritate or dry out my skin. But this lotion is perfect. Moisturizer my skin completely and smells great.
Ericca V.
Stockton, CA
My fav lotion for my daughter. We’ve tried multiple but will stick to this forever probably lol. His actually left her skin soft and didn’t leave her with eczema or red spots! Super affordable, I love it.
Chandy F.
Brooklyn, NY
It make my skin feel smooth, hydrates, glow, and comfortable. I suffer from dermatitis once in a while so this product make a relief on my itchy feel #dove #influester
M D.
Hammond, LA
I use this as one of my daily face moistures. Great for those with sensitivity, my girlfriend and I have had no issues with this product. It applies gently, last for most of the day. I will usually apply two to three times depending on how many times I have washed my face that day. Has helped tremendously with my dry skin.
Palametrius H.
Hanahan
This Dove lotion works wonders on my skin!!! After using it I noticed my skin was soft and gentle, almost like butter. I use this lotion everyday all day, but I especially use it when I go out. The pros of the lotion is that it makes your skin feel soft, but the cons is that the lotion is expensive for a big bottle.
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Love this lotion, very hydrating, good smell. Moisture penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft. First time purchased for the baby, now I buy multiple bottles because everyone in the house likes this lotion (even my husband).
Harley R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I switched from Johnson's baby lotion to Dove because it moisturizers better, lasts longer and dries faster. Within seconds after applying I can put her clothes on without having to worry about stickiness. Love this product so much and it helps babies with dry skin like my baby has!
Christena C.
Elk grove, CA
I have tried many different lotions for my kid who all suffer from eczema. I am so happy to have found a lotion that works well with the skin. I use this gentle lotion on my kids daily I would recommend this product to all my friends welcoming their littles .
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
i love to use this lotion on my babygirl! she can't help her dry skin because she gets it from me, poor thing. her eyebrow area and in between tend to always be quite dry but i just get a pump of this and run it over her face and it helps it Sooo much.
Nadine G.
Yonkers
best body wash for clean skin that's not excesively dry. gentle on sensitve skin leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and naturally clean without harsh chemicals that irritate sensitive skin. it's gentle enough to use on children even kids with sensitive skin. I can't live without this body wash!!