BY DOVE #13 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Lois M.
Gravel Bank, Birmingham
Smells amazing, and keeps my skin feeling silky smooth.
I love to shave my legs with this product as it does the job perfectly, always stops me from cutting my legs accidentally whilst shaving.
I would definitely continue to purchase this product.
Nithiya K.
Selangor
Best skin wash that I use for my self n feel fresh all the time ... it does last long from morning till in the evening.. I use it each and everyday to sty fresh
Logan S.
A great product to use if your baby has ensitive skin, doesn't cause irritation and will leave your baby with with silky smooth skin that lasts all day.
Chloe R.
This is such a good product and doesn't bring my skin out in a rash ( as I have sensitive skin) I love the smell and overall a really good product
Emelie A.
Love this because it's in a bottle & you can select how much you want to use, it's affordable. I have sensitive skin and this works great for me!
Huana F.
As i have sensitive skin type, this product was the has adapted better for me. My whole body got soft and i didn't have any allergies.
Kaitlyn E.
I have sensitive skin and love this product whats not to like i mean it totally moistrizes your whole body and makes you feel so fresh
Tanya C.
WIGAN, WIGAN
I love dove, it's gentle on my skin,smells amazing and leaves me feeling fresh and clean. I use it all the time for my children.
Nikoletta S.
Very hydrating and nice soap!! Very usefull especially when i use it after the shower. My skin it's so soft, like baby's skin
Khalkhal Z.
Teleghma,mila
I the best I have try ever he give you beautiful skin and good Prix too I think every one must try it he will lose anything.