BY DOVE #16 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Beisnel V.
Lo amo Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Mariale Q.
No tengo bebés, pero para hidratar mi cuerpo me encanta esta crema hidratante Dove cada vez que voy a los centros comerciales o la fama ¡Busco mi Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion!
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion- you only need to use a small amount to cover your little ones body. It has a faint scent to it. It’s great for sensitive skin and helps dry spots. It’s my favourite lotion!
Miranda C.
Saskatoon
They used this lotion on my son when he was first born after his first bath in the hospital. Nice light scent. Super moisturizing on even the dryest of skin. Good quality product!
Kushagra S.
Soft on both body and face. Moisturizing power is pretty well compared to other similar products. Feels good on the skin and lightens the skin slightly. Can be used for both dry and oily skin type. Smells decent. Overall I'll rate it 4.7/5
Bethany H.
For me dove is an amazing brand for lotions I buy dove products a lot as I do use them quite frequently especially the lotion there is a nice scent to them and they are nice and moisturising , I would continue to buy this product and I would recommend x
Rebecca T.
Holywood
This is such a nice lotion and it feels amazing I bought this product online but you can buy it from other stores it is quite long lasting and I use it at least once a week and I would recommend it because I love it
Jade C. M.
debo reconocer que soy fanatica a esta marca me encanta el olor del jabon y sobre todo que la deja la piel humectada, aunq si no te  lo quitas bien suele dejar una marca blanca en la piel de residuos de jabon
Ella O.
This is a great product and I have sensitive skin and it didn't break me out. I use it every other day and I bought it from my local boots. It has a neutral scent which is refreshing and I would recommend it
Katia A.
This lotion is one of the best I've ever tried for my sensitive skin! Also, the price is great for something for hydrating. I use this daily and the moisture lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase!