BY DOVE #13 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Nicole L.
Barton
I love it if this could come every where with me it would and I would have all the bottles
kaele a.
Jacksonville, FL
Best soap for those with sensitive skin , works really really good and no breakouts with e
Yairelin C.
I use it sometimes for me because my skin in the cold it feels really dry. I really like it
Karla H.
I love the smell and my baby loves bathing in this!! She sleeps more throughout the night
Cassidy B.
Use on all my kids. Makes skin smooth especially for dry or cracked skin. Smells good!
JiC C.
For me, it's really hard to find creams that won't affect my eczema. Even though I am not a baby its one of the best products that work well with my skin. I have been using this since I was little after every shower and I am still using it till this day!
Elvira C.
Me gusta mucho el nivel de hidratación y nutrición que proporciona esta loción. La piel se queda sedosa, suave, tersa y flexible, notando esa sensación durante todo el día. Es una opción muy buena para esas épocas en las que notas que la piel necesita un extra de hidratación, suavidad y nutrición.
Dove ofrece una gama de productos que dan buenos resultados y tienen un precio aceptable. En mi caso todo lo que he probado hasta ahora me ha gustado, especialmente el gel de ducha Dove Hidratación Profunda que simplemente ¡me encanta!. Respecto a la loción que hoy describo es un producto que aporta la nutrición esencial que nuestra piel necesita, siendo un producto que ofrece muy buenos resultados y que no puedo más que recomendar ya que también me está gustando mucho.

I really like the level of hydration and nutrition provided by this lotion. The skin stays silky, soft, smooth and supple, feeling that sensation throughout the day. It is a very good option for those times when you notice that the skin needs an extra hydration, softness and nutrition. Dove offers a range of products that give good results and have an acceptable price. In my case everything I've tried so far I've liked, especially the shower gel Dove Hydration Deep that I simply love !. Regarding the lotion I describe today is a product that provides the essential nutrition that our skin needs, being a product that offers very good results and that I can only recommend because I like it too.
Beisnel V.
Lo amo Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Mariale Q.
No tengo bebés, pero para hidratar mi cuerpo me encanta esta crema hidratante Dove cada vez que voy a los centros comerciales o la fama ¡Busco mi Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion!
Kushagra S.
Soft on both body and face. Moisturizing power is pretty well compared to other similar products. Feels good on the skin and lightens the skin slightly. Can be used for both dry and oily skin type. Smells decent. Overall I'll rate it 4.7/5