BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Melissa S.
Ringgold, GA
I love using this wash. It's so gentle. I have very sensitive skin so using this makes me feel good.
deasia c.
Herkimer, NY
Leaves you skin feeling soft and hydrated not to thick or heave doesn't have a heave smell loved it
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
I love the way dove smells! This also helps lock moisture in and keeps your skin hydrated all day!
Christine C.
Columbiana Ohio
I love dove body wash. This is all I use it doesn't dry out skin. I highly recommend this product.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I love using those lotion because it doesn't leave me sticky in a really moisturizes my skin well
Marcela C.
Apesar de ser para bebes , utilizo em minha pele porqur é seca e ele a deixa super hidratada.
kaele a.
Jacksonville, FL
Best soap for those with sensitive skin , works really really good and no breakouts with e
Dekota W.
Pottsville
Perfect for people with sensitive skin, and or have dry skin.. it makes your skin so soft.
Yairelin S.
I use it sometimes for me because my skin in the cold it feels really dry. I really like it
Nicole L.
Barton
I love it if this could come every where with me it would and I would have all the bottles