BY DOVE #16 in Baby Lotion

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
As i have mentioned before in other reviews my son has sensitive skin so i went through a lot of products before finding the right ones for him and this one here has been our go to for a couple of months. It doesnt have a very strong smell and it goes on smoothly. The only thing i dont like is that my son is on te darker side and after a while he starts looking a tad ashy so we have to reapply BUT thats fine for me since it is gentle on his sensitive skin.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
My twins have very sensitive skin and eczema and we have tried most every type of baby wash and lotion out there. I was happy to give this a try when I saw Dove had released it because I use the regular Dove sensitive skin wash myself. So far this line has worked well for my boys and it doesn't have any added fragrance like many baby products that can irritate more than help.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Nice, non greasy lotion thay dries quickly. My 2 week old was peeling and I applied this to him, I noticed immediate results. Today is the following day, and you can really tell it has made a difference for the better! I trust this brand, and really am enjoying this new line of products.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This moisturizer is wonderful for my skin. It moisturizes a lot when the skin is very dry. It has no smell, very good. Excellent price and very easy to find in stores and pharmacies. All brand products are wonderful. I will buy again. Is very good.
Hope B.
I have very sensitive skin so I bought this. It's not my favorite scent but it's my bad. It doesn't make me break out which I was very happy about. This is worth the price if you have sensitive skin. I would buy this again
Ariel M.
Powell, WY
Best lotion I’ve found for my kids and my sensitive skin. We use it daily with the body wash to stay moisturized. Highly recommend for parents and kids with sensitive skin.
Arberni R.
Murfreesboro
I really liked this body oil because it made my body feel so very soft and hydrated. I wasn't as itchy as I was before applying the oil. I use this oil almost every bath time and it last me all day long. I will definitely recommend everyone to try this out.
Alyssa M.
I love this for my daughters sensitive skin. The formula is amazing it’s not greasy and I love that it doesn’t feel watery. My child has been using this for a few months and overall I’m pleased. myself as well as my husband also have sensitive skin and we have also had no issues using this product.
Yoima S.
I purchase this product for my daughter which has very sensitive skin, It helps her because its moisturizing and provides a light scent. It is somewhat affordable and can sometimes be found on sale at our local rite aid or duane reade or target
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Amazing lotion that doesn't leave a sticky or greasy after film. I use it every morning and night and it is a great value and very cheap and has a very clean light scent I will definitely be repurchasing!