BY DOVE

About This Product

•  Gently Moisturizes Baby Skin For 24 Hours And Soothes Dry Skin From The First Use
  •  Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic And Ph-neutral
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Suitable For Newborns
  •  Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

Did You Know Your Little One’s Skin Can Lose Essential Nutrients And Moisture In The Bath? That’s Why We Created Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Baby Lotion Which Moisturizes Their Delicate Skin With Our Unique ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Leaving It Touchably Soft. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Lotion For Baby Soothes And Cares For Sensitive Skin, And Is Ideal For Daily Use.
The Best Lotion For Babies With Sensitive Skin Should Be Gently Nourishing, Mild, Hypoallergenic And Ph Neutral. This Baby Body Lotion Is All Of Those Things, And Safe To Use On The Most Delicate Of Skin – Suitable For Newborns.  Use This Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin As A Helping Hand After Bathtime To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Soft And Well Moisturized. So At Least It Won’t Be Their Skincare Keeping You Up At Night.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Tapioca Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Stearamide Amp, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For A Baby Lotion For Sensitive Skin? Soothing And Caring, This Lotion’s Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Formula Won’t Irritate Delicate Skin. Plus, It’s Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, So You Feel Good About What Goes On Your Baby’s Skin

• 24-hour Moisturization

Keep Baby’s Skin Soft With This Nourishing Baby Lotion With 1/4 Moisturizing Cream. It Soothes Dryness From The Very First Use And Helps Provide 24 Hours Of Moisture To Leave Baby’s Skin Touchably Soft

• Daily Use

This Mild Baby Lotion Is Ideal For Daily Use And Is Suitable For Newborn Skin

How To Use

After Bathing Your Baby With Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip To Toe Wash, Warm Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Lotion In Your Hands. Gently Massage The Lotion Into Your Baby’s Skin To Leave It Touchably Soft And Smooth. Ideal For Daily Use.

Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
As i have mentioned before in other reviews my son has sensitive skin so i went through a lot of products before finding the right ones for him and this one here has been our go to for a couple of months. It doesnt have a very strong smell and it goes on smoothly. The only thing i dont like is that my son is on te darker side and after a while he starts looking a tad ashy so we have to reapply BUT thats fine for me since it is gentle on his sensitive skin.
Julissa T.
Pass Christian
My little boy suffered of eczema when he was a new born and the pediatrician suggested to use the dove brand for sensitive skin, and in fact it worked.
Now he can use other brands but I’m glad that at the time I was able to find the right product for him.
Lauren B.
Lexington , NC
We absolutely love this lotion! My son has eczema and this helps him so much. His skin has went from red back to its normal color and is no longer dry and cracked. We use this with the baby wash and it’s made a HUGE difference.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Nice, non greasy lotion thay dries quickly. My 2 week old was peeling and I applied this to him, I noticed immediate results. Today is the following day, and you can really tell it has made a difference for the better! I trust this brand, and really am enjoying this new line of products.
Zoe L.
California City
Ya se que es una crema para bebe pero mi review es porque si eres alérgica a ciertas cremas comunes o no te gustan con aromas esta crema es perfecta no importa si es de bebe xq no tiene aroma y tu piel se vuelve suave humectada hidratada y lo mejor sin fragancia. Defitinivente si eso le hace a mi piel sería perfecta para mi bebe!!!
Alyssa M.
I love this for my daughters sensitive skin. The formula is amazing it’s not greasy and I love that it doesn’t feel watery. My child has been using this for a few months and overall I’m pleased. myself as well as my husband also have sensitive skin and we have also had no issues using this product.
Anyssa E.
Oak Creek, CO
This lotion is amazing. My daughter has ezmua it was visible on her body/allover. Well after switching to this lotion my daughter no longer has any spots on her body at all.! Its not greasy at all but not watery either. This product is great for sensitive skin. Love it.
Emily G.
whitesville
My little one is 2 months old and has sensitive skin. Love this lotion. It not only moisturizes her skin but has a subtle scent as well. Never had any issues of her skin breaking out like we have with other scented products.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
My son has eczema so we needed a lotion that we could trust, that also wouldn't break his skin out. We love sensitive skin by dove and won't use any other brand.
Erica V.
Stockton, CA
My fav lotion for my daughter. We’ve tried multiple but will stick to this forever probably lol. His actually left her skin soft and didn’t leave her with eczema or red spots! Super affordable, I love it.