Dove Baby Sensitive Moisture Hand And Face Wipes uploaded by Stephani M.

BY DOVE #69 in Baby Wipes

About This Product

• As Gentle As Water, Hypoallergenic And Alcohol-free Baby Wipes
  • Individual, Easy-to-pull-out Baby Wipes For Quick, On-the-go Cleansing
  • Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  • Our Fragrance Free And Safety-tested Formula Is Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  • Suitable For Newborns
  • Compatible With Eczema Prone Skin

If Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Is Sensitive, You’ll Want To Be Sure You’re Not Going To Cause Irratation It When You Clean It. We Believe The Best Baby Wipes For Sensitive Skin Are Mild, Non-irritating, And As Gentle As Water, Just Like Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Hand And Face Wipes. Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, They Help Remove Impurities And Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Feeling Soft And Instantly Moisturized As Well As Clean.
With An Alcohol-free, Hypoallergenic Formula, These Sensitive Baby Wipes Are Gentle And Were Designed To Provide Essential Care From The Start. Plus, They’re Perfect For Cleaning Your Baby’s Hands And Face, As Well As Your Baby’s Bottom. And To Make Clean-ups Even Easier, The Pack Stays Fresh So That Every Wipe Is As New As The First. Dispensing One Wipe At A Time, These Easy-to-pull Sensitive Skin Baby Wipes Are Simple To Use And Fit Perfectly In The Diaper Bag For Cleaning Up Messes On The Go.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Propylene Glycol
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For
• Sensitive Skin

Looking For Baby Wipes That Won’t Irritate Your Baby’s Sensitive Skin? Mild, Non-irritating And Fragrance Free, These Baby Dove Wipes Leave Your Little One’s Delicate Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth

• On-the-go Cleansing

Keep A Pack In Your Bag For Cleansing When You’re Out And About. These Baby Wipes Dispense Easily And Stay Fresh Once Opened, Making Light Work Of Diaper Changes And Clean-ups Wherever You Are

• Newborn Skin

Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-tested And Alcohol-free, Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Hand And Face Wipes Are Suitable For Newborns

How To Use

These Gentle Cleansing Wipes Are Suitable For All Over Use, As Well As After Diaper Changes. Once Baby’s Delicate Skin Is Dry, Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Seal In Moisture For 24 Hours.

kaylee f.
Odum, GA
These are very gentle on the skin and do not break me out! My little brother also uses these to clean his hands while traveling, and they get everything off! Also very moisturizing and affordable.
Danielle V.
I like to keep these in my purse when I don't bring my diaper bag. It's a really small package which is nice because it doesn't take up too much space. They are great for sensitive skin and and leave skin feeling really soft. I even use them on myself .
Alexus R.
Buffalo
Really good to use for babies with sensitive skin, I also use them for myself. Really great product for my family and I. I love them! I would say they're very effective, has a nice smell, I wouldn't say this product has any cons. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Jeramar R.
Nothing different in these wipes from other regular wipes just the price they are very expensive and you only get 30 wipes. I expected them to be better than the cheaper brand but it's basically the same
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
i'm expecting, so i bought these to try on myself before i use them on the baby. i love them. they leave me feeling soft so i can imagine what they'll do for baby and they smell good too. :)
Stephani M.
Washington, IL
I bought these baby wipes to try out on my twins. Let me tell you these wipes are great
Thick wipes , doesn't make my hands dry . Only con is there should be more in a pack for the price. Or have a bigger pack of them?
Shelby A.
An essential part of my go to post-gym routine. These leave me feeling refreshed on those days when I don’t have time to take a shower after working out.
Mariela G.
I love this brand and what I love most is that it's stretching out it's brand. These wipes are great to clean a baby face which is what I use them for.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
Works really well, smells amazing! And makes you feel like a million bucks! Plus the easy just toss in your bag is an awesome added bonus!
LovelyLogann🌙 j.
Lake city
Loves to use these for make up remover or to even use after washing my hands. Was great to use when I didn't need to fully use lotion.
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Do they come in a bigger size or is it a small regular pack ? Do any mom use these for there babies ?