BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
Love this soap. I always get Dove because of how it leaves my skin. The bottle is not pricey and I always get it at Walmart, they always have good deals. They also have different scents which is good. I would recommend this to other .
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
I bought the Dove Baby set when it first came out at Target. I LOVE the smell, it doesn't smell as "baby-ish" as most other baby options. I don't think it moisturizes as much as my other soaps, so I don't use it too much anymore.
RaLynn V.
Thornton
WONDERFUL wonderful product for babies. It’s a bit pricy but definitely worth it. It’s the only thing thy works on my babies dry skin. It’s gentle and doesn’t cause more dryness. I would definitely recommend to any and everyone.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I love this new baby dove line!! My nephew is 15 months old and since he was born i’ve been trying a million different soaps and lotions. This soap smells good, makes plenty of bubbles so you don’t need to use too much & leaves him feeling moisturized and not squeeky.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I love using this on myself! It makes your skin so baby soft! It smells awesome. My fiancé has extremely sensitive skin so I tried this out & it’s a keeper. It never breaks him out. I’d totally recommend this and even the generic version if you wanna save some money
Jenna W.
Fairmont
It doesn’t have a very good scent, and it didn’t lather up to give the soapy wash look. It is good for sensitive skin but I’m just not all too happy with how it turned out. Would recommend for anyone that has a kid that can’t take anything else but not
For my kids.
Julia T.
I love this tip-to-toe wash. We current use this for my daughter and it smells so good. I rate it a 4-star only because its a bit hard to pump out, but otherwise it meets all expectations. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has children.
Amber F.
Lakeland , FL
Oh my god this stuff smells so amazing and makes my baby skin so soft it last all day and it’s not expensive so that’s a huge plus for me!! I use this every night!! I recommend this esp if you your baby’s skin to stay soft!
Anna S.
Love, love, love my dove! This is one product that literally (as the commercials describe) leaves your skin feeling absolutely soft, smooth, nice-smelling and well-moisturized. I cannot say anything negative and this is a regular product which I purchase. The price is affordable and the product lasts for a long duration. Definitely recommended as a purchase!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
My go to body wash. Very moisturizing and does not dry m skin out. I love this stuff especially since it’s in a pump container and makes my skin feel so smooth and so soft, but cleanes well without over drying the skin!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?