BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love you have a dog baby body wash for my daily daily body wash to help with my scare with the dry sensitive and to make it soft really like really soft our use it every day and I will buy it at Walmart and I’m on we will buy this over and over again and recommend to friends
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
By far one of my favorite body washes even though it’s for “babies”. It’s really gentle on the skin and always leaves me feeling soft. I use it every single time I shower and I feel like my skin has been more moisturized then ever. I’m definitely buying this again and again.
Emilia G.
College Station
I've only used this product a few times because it is on the pricey side however the next time it goes on sale I will definitely be buying it. I love this stuff. Smells so good and it has a convenient little pump which is also very nice. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kristina L.
San Antonio, TX
After trying several different brands for our kids bath time soap, shampoo, etc. we finally found Dove Baby! It’s not harsh at all. With kids shampoo can get into kids eyes and burn and we have never had that issue with Dove Baby! Definitely our go to! It smells fantastic!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I enjoy using this on my baby . The skin is so soft after and the smell of it is just incredible . I like how gentle it is on her skin and never leaves any harshness. This i would recommend for anyone. You truly won't be disappointed with this product.
Stephanie M.
Doylestown, PA
A few months ago I took my son to the Dr. because he had bumps on his legs and arms, they told me it was a form of exema and then this new dove baby came out so I decided to try it. Within a few uses it took the bumps away! It’s super moisturizing & gentle! I use it on my two year old and 8 month old. Only con is the pump on it is a little stiff, but the product is AWESOME!
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
After battling eczema breakouts for over a year, our pediatrician recommended we try this. My son's eczema cleared up immediately and he hasn't had a breakout since! It doesn't smell strongly at all, gets him clean without stripping his skin, and rinses out of his hair easily without irritating his eyes.
Mireya o.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash smells great and leaves your body feeling fresh and hydrated! Don’t even need to put lotion on after a shower because it leaves your body feeling so fresh.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I actually really like this product. I use it on my baby and myself. My sons sensitive baby skin doesn’t get dried out. Which I really appreciate because he gets dry skin like me. It also smells really good! And the packaging is functional for having kids with the pump to get the product out.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
I found this to be very moisturizing on my little one. It suds up really well but I found it a little difficult to wash out and that left his hair really flat and looking greasy by the next day. I think this would be good for babies with sensitive skin that need a little extra moisture.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?
Carla J.