BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Madeline M.
Calgary, AB
My baby has sensitive skin and I was struggling to find a product that worked for her. This has been awesome and it's so gentle. I love the smell of it and that it has a pump which makes it super easy during bath time. I would recommended this to other moms
Ve106233 marileth V.
Doral, FL
It is excellent for baby skin care. It feels so creamy, that it is a divide to use it and it causes you to eat it. Its smell is magnificent and I love how my baby smells after the bath. For me, it is one of the best products and I would recommend it
Shauni-Jade C.
Manchester, Lancashire
This product had a really fresh smell about it, almost the kind of smell you would expect with a body wash specifically for adults. I have sensitive skin and didn't experience any kind of irritation and the pleasant smell lasted for a few hours.
Megan O.
Really good nice and soft made for gentle skin I love to use it in the shower, my mum got it for my nieces and nephews for when they visit so I thought I'd use it. Smells really great! Makes a really good foam and is really moisturising.
Joanne G.
Ballynahinch, Belfast
I actually use this to wash my makeup brushes and sponges so delicate and gentle on the bristles but still gets all of the makeup off! I bought this product in Boots
Takwa J.
kairouan
I jut bought some of this baby wash for my 3 and 1 year old and we are loving it. I have always love the scent of original Dove body wash and this smells very familiar. My youngest had some dry skin on the backs of her arms and after 2 washes with this Dove wash her skin was baby soft!
Mandy F.
San Fernando
Super, simple and convenient squirt top for when you're on the run and need to shower quickly especially after a swim in the pool. It makes your skin soft after all those harsh chemicals in the pool. I would buy this again.
Terri H.
Again another great product from dove. I use this on my son and he absolutely loves the bubbles it creates. Very affordable and compares great to other kids products on the market. I just love all the products from dove for myself and my family
Alex M.
wales
Its is absolutely amazing!! it is so so amazingly soft it is so gentle and not pricey for its use at all its a ver good value.Its such a lightly dusted scent and doesn't have a strong scent on the wash.Ites very gentle and I would definataly recommend to people who needs a recommended wash.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
i use only dove product on my kids. its the best produckts, wont give you no reaction, smell great and make ur baby soft and fresh. the price is ok the application is easy too i just love it and my kids too
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?