BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I use this myself on my body and face. Leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I also use this to clean my beauty blender and brushes. I use a little Olive oil and a little of good and it cleans my beauty blender and brushes instantly. If it's safe for a baby's skin then it's safe and gentle enough for my face.
yoba L.
Maspeth, NY
Love love love how it smells and lathers on my baby’s skin! This product is affordable and leaves my baby’s skin soft and smelling delicious. I even use it sometimes. Highly recommend it!
Jillian C.
Bensalem, PA
I’m 28 years old, and this is all I will use to wash my body. I have very sensitive skin and this makes me feel very clean, and assured me I will not break out !
Sydney R.
Saint Paul
It's terrible for sensitive skin and very drying and harsh . Probably the reason it's cheap and usually on clearance at target and Walmart . There is no scent really and I wouldn't know if it's long lasting because it broke my daughters skin out and no I would not recommend it .
Maiah W.
Vallejo
I like this product but it's not as soapy as I would like it to be. I feel like I have to use a couple more pumps than usual but other than that it's a great product. I've been using it for a while because I have sensitive skin and I feel like this soap is really great for that.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love you have a dog baby body wash for my daily daily body wash to help with my scare with the dry sensitive and to make it soft really like really soft our use it every day and I will buy it at Walmart and I’m on we will buy this over and over again and recommend to friends
Pamela L.
Fairfield , NJ
By far one of my favorite body washes even though it’s for “babies”. It’s really gentle on the skin and always leaves me feeling soft. I use it every single time I shower and I feel like my skin has been more moisturized then ever. I’m definitely buying this again and again.
Emilia G.
College Station
I've only used this product a few times because it is on the pricey side however the next time it goes on sale I will definitely be buying it. I love this stuff. Smells so good and it has a convenient little pump which is also very nice. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kristina L.
San Antonio, TX
After trying several different brands for our kids bath time soap, shampoo, etc. we finally found Dove Baby! It’s not harsh at all. With kids shampoo can get into kids eyes and burn and we have never had that issue with Dove Baby! Definitely our go to! It smells fantastic!
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I love using Dove for my daughter I’ve gone through 2 bottles of this,I also use the baby dove shampoo. It works great for my daughter and it keeps her skin soft and smooth I don’t need to use lotion on her skin. It is perfect for sensitive baby skin as it doesn’t irritate her skin. I’ll always use dove on my daughter
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?