BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Charlae C.
Warren, Mi
Great for my friends babies and my nephews sensitive skin. Keeps skin hydrated and soft after the first use
Airren S.
Memphis
It’s the only thing I use when I get in the tub I’m going to continue to use it that the only thing I buy
Kelsey C.
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Mckayla J.
Cumberland, KY
Thick, smells great and really makes you feel "clean". It's also a reasonable price for a body wash too.
Sierra T.
A very gentle product. You don't need to use a lot to get the desired clean, and it is easy on your skin
Lauren G.
Camp hill, PA
I use this every night during my daughter's bath. It is super moisturizing and has a very delicate scent.
Brooke D.
Byrdstown, TN.
Very gentle on their skin! I like this and baby avenno the best. The others are too harsh for their skin
Kels Y.
I’ve always used Dove but this is the best yet. It’s light and doesn’t make my skin itch from too much.
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Truly a favorite of mine now! I catch my Daughter trying to sneak it out of my sight, she loves it too!
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this lotion its thick and silky in a way smells amazing super soft skin after applying affordable.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How good is this body wash? Does it keep baby’s skin soft and moisturized?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?