BY DOVE #3 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Joanne G.
Ballynahinch, Belfast
I actually use this to wash my makeup brushes and sponges so delicate and gentle on the bristles but still gets all of the makeup off! I bought this product in Boots
Takwa J.
kairouan
I jut bought some of this baby wash for my 3 and 1 year old and we are loving it. I have always love the scent of original Dove body wash and this smells very familiar. My youngest had some dry skin on the backs of her arms and after 2 washes with this Dove wash her skin was baby soft!
Romina B.
Caracas
I love the smell that leaves you. I love this brand, is the one I always buy, also for shampoo, leaves you smelling very rich. I recommend this brand of soap if you want to smell good and you will get out your hands fast.
Mandy F.
San Fernando
Super, simple and convenient squirt top for when you're on the run and need to shower quickly especially after a swim in the pool. It makes your skin soft after all those harsh chemicals in the pool. I would buy this again.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
i use only dove product on my kids. its the best produckts, wont give you no reaction, smell great and make ur baby soft and fresh. the price is ok the application is easy too i just love it and my kids too
Ainny G.
Uma lavagem e shampoo para bebês sem lágrimas que ajudam a hidratar uma pele delicada do seu pequeno para mantê-lo macio durante todo o dia. Shampoo sem lágrimas adequados para o recém nascido.
Elizabeth P.
Ashcroft, BC
I've always used Johnson's baby shampoo on my girls, but I tried this and found it was so much better. It helped with their cradle cap and dry skin (during winter). It also made their hair softer
Agustina Z.
Rosario
#Dave que puedo decir de vos? Me salvaste de tantas  Tu jabón blanqueador es lo más. Y mejor es que vi el resultado al instante  ... ya no sufro de manchas en mis axilas ni en mi cuello
kourtney j.
Absolutely love this wash! I use it on my son, and it is my favourite product I've tried for bath time yet. It leaves his skin soo soft and has such an awesome scent that isn't too strong. I have even used it myself in the shower I love it so much
sidrah s.
This dove moisturiser is an amazing product. It makes your skin very soft and baby like skin. It smells great. One should always but it in bulk and Is veryy good to use during winters.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?