BY DOVE #3 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Nerissa S.
I have tried A LOT. It really makes my body moist and nourished!! Many of my families and friends are still using this product up until now. And hoping Dove companies will contact us for endorsement hahahha! Really love DOVE!! ❤❤❤
Hira S.
toronto, ON
I bought this on my doctor's recommendation for my baby daughter. I really like how moisturising it is. And also its a head to toe wash so i didnt have to buy a shampoo separatly. One downside is that it has a very strong smell. My daughter developed some eczema on her body. And sadly i couldnt continue to use it for her.
Rebekah M.
Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
My 6 month old daughter has really sensitive skin and I've struggled to find a brand who's products don't dry her skin out, I found dove by accident and I'm so glad I did. Since using this it has completely transformed her skin and made bathtime fun again. Would recommend to anyone
Jaimie C.
St, NL
My son has very dry skin with mild eczema. Since birth we haven't been able to use anything scented so when I accidentally picked up a scented wash and tried it I was amazed! Finally he smells baby fresh and lightly scented, moisture is locked in & I find his skin even softer with each wash. Less than $10 a bottle worth every cent!
Shaunii D.
east ayrshire
Definitely by far the most moisturising body wash out there! Keeps skin soft and amazing to shave your legs with!! I use this every day in the shower as I have some dry areas on my shin, would highly recommend this I have used 4 bottles already it's amazing!!
Madeline M.
Calgary, AB
My baby has sensitive skin and I was struggling to find a product that worked for her. This has been awesome and it's so gentle. I love the smell of it and that it has a pump which makes it super easy during bath time. I would recommended this to other moms
Marileth V.
Doral, FL
It is excellent for baby skin care. It feels so creamy, that it is a divide to use it and it causes you to eat it. Its smell is magnificent and I love how my baby smells after the bath. For me, it is one of the best products and I would recommend it
Shauni-Jade C.
Manchester, Lancashire
This product had a really fresh smell about it, almost the kind of smell you would expect with a body wash specifically for adults. I have sensitive skin and didn't experience any kind of irritation and the pleasant smell lasted for a few hours.
Alex M.
wales
Its is absolutely amazing!! it is so so amazingly soft it is so gentle and not pricey for its use at all its a ver good value.Its such a lightly dusted scent and doesn't have a strong scent on the wash.Ites very gentle and I would definataly recommend to people who needs a recommended wash.
Megan O.
Really good nice and soft made for gentle skin I love to use it in the shower, my mum got it for my nieces and nephews for when they visit so I thought I'd use it. Smells really great! Makes a really good foam and is really moisturising.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?