BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
betsy v.
andrews
I like it over all but it is not tear free as the bottle suggests. Overall good smell and does not dry your skin.
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Only body wash i use on my daughter. Helps her extreme eczema so much. Hypoallergenic, dye free and very gentle.
Agginor V.
Very very very good stuff smells good leave u fresh and feeling awesome I would recommend to anyone of my friends
Aaliyah H.
I love all Dove products. Dove products keep my skin really moisturizer & healthy & it doesn't irritate my skin.
mary c.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my all time favorite body was. i love everything about it..  i would recommend this body wash. its great.
Joanne M.
Nanuet
Huge Dove fan. This product really leaves you moisturized. Esp when younyend to habe drier skin the winter months
Angie M.
Festus
Feel in love with this product after one use. Made my sons skin so soft. I reccomend to anybody with kids to use
Celeste P.
Love this for my son. Very gentle and moisturizing for his skin. He has eczema and this has helped tremendously.
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
I live these my daughter n i use them n we love them !!! Its so darn good. It helps alot on hydrogen uour skin .
Erica L.
Boise
This has worked great on my son. He has sensitive skin like mommy and it has been a great bath-time staple.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How good is this body wash? Does it keep baby’s skin soft and moisturized?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?