BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Kate P.
Hanson
Keeps skin soft as well as clean. Smells SO Delicious! I use it all the time, even to just wash my hands because I love it that much!
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
Someone gifted us this at our baby shower, and my son loves it! It leaves his skin so soft! My only complaint is it's a little pricey...
Lindsay A.
Maynardville, TN
I love dove products for myself so I figured I should try it for my kids. Absolutely satisfied with the product and the kids love it too.
Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Gentle tear free shampoo and body wash for my toddler. Non drying to skin. My favorite drug store alternative I feel good about using.
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
We recently replaced our j&j shampoo with this one and we absolutely love it. It's gentle on my sensitive babies and it smells amazing.
shenice c.
Gastonia, NC
I love this baby wash our daughter skin feels very soft & not dry like some baby washes. Very affordable baby wash!!!

#MOTHER APPROVED
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
We buy our Dove baby wash from Target. The price is fair and the quality is great. It's long lasting and the pump is a great addition.
ayanna m.
I love this product for my kids I also use dove and love love love it so I thought I'd try it on my kids and I live everything about it
Emily M.
GOSHEN, IN
I love this dove baby tip to toe it smells amazing!!! I love that is so creamy and smoothe and it makes my daughters hair smell great!!
Sarah G.
Vero Beach, FL
The smell is amazing. No joke. I cannot stop sniffing my kids hair after I use this. Leaves them soft and clean it's all I use on them
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Westampton, NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
How good is this body wash? Does it keep baby’s skin soft and moisturized?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?