BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
CYM |.
Dale, TX
This product is the one product I will bouch for love it! We had purchased ours at Walmart and HEB before. It’s an every day used day in and day out. Very well worth the price. I wouldn’t put a price on something that’s works perfect. We buy every single time we get groceries, every week! Enjoy your product ☺️
Karina G.
Ceres, CA
I loved this body wash it smelled really nice and after I got out the shower I felt so soft my skin felt so moisturized,,I recommend this to everyone and for people with dry skin so they can get that good glow look and get a good feeling of there skin
alley l.
Wilmington, NC
Since for years all I ever use on myself is dove..so when they came out for dove for babies!! I had to try this. And well like I knew I would I love this. My baby has picky skin and stuff seems to break his self out easy not dove. It smells good and makes his sweet skin soft as the day he was born! So yes I love this stuff
Dejonna R.
This product works so well on my babies! I love it! I am not one trying new products on my little ones, we always used Johnson and Johnson but I had to try this and I must say I am impressed. Their skin is glowing. I do not need to use much so it last quiet a bit of time and they use this product all the time. It's affordable as well!
Bailey H.
Fostoria , OH
Absolutely love this wash for baby! My daughter is only 2 weeks so sponge baths are we have to do this and the dove lotion have helped her dry skin so much! Dove baby is more than Johnson but it is definitely worth the few more dollars!
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
Love this head to toe wash. My baby boy has very sensitive skin and this product works great for him. It’s perfect for sensitive skin and it moisturizes great! His skin was dry constantly but now it’s better. Would definitely recommend
katia p.
Henderson, NV
First time I bought this babywash from Dove for sensitive skin and I really liked it. It clear her from lots of little bumps from her body that johnson&Johnson gave on her body. Wish is also good product. She was just allergic to it.
Shakeya W.
stamford
my son has super sensitive skin so i googled what products I could use for him, i saw a lot of parents recommending this, now it’s the only body wash i’ll use for him. not only does it smell amazing it leaves his skin feeling so soft
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I love this baby wash! It’s gentle, yet super effective. The smell is not too strong either. I can use this everyday on my daughter and it has never dried out her skin. It lathers great also. Recommend to any new moms out there!
Kenia J.
I recommend this to all my friends and families that are having baby’s, I use it with my daughters specially in her private parts (the wash) is not irritating for her. Is smooth more like a lotion feeling. And is affordable.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?