BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Buy on target.com
Kimberly F.
I love this for my baby! It smells so good!!! Almost reminds of another favourite brand, Noodle & Boo, as far as smell. I use this head to toe.
Misty W.
Canton
I really liked this product. Smells very good. Makes your skin feel very soft. Doesnt make your skin feel dry. It isnt overly expensive either
Angela M.
Maybee, MI
This is amazing!!! Made a huge difference for my daughters skin. Her skin was very dry and now is baby smooth again. Price is reasonable too.
Jacqueline c.
I love this product, my baby have eczema and his doctor told me to use baby dove for him. his eczema is under control thanks to this product
Robyn S.
 This is a great body wash it is very creamy it works wonderful I love the smells and it makes me super soft and keeps me moisturized all day
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
I love this body wash! Smells great and works great! I use the dove baby on my 4 month old son and it makes his skin soft and smells so good!
Tesha O.
Hurricane
Dove Baby Rich Moisture Lotion makes my skin so soft! I usually try nor to stray away from this product ! Great stuff right here
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I either use this or the soap bar. It is the only brand i trust to use on my little one. It does not mess eith her skin or sensitive areas.
Audrey I.
I love this shampoo it smells great and leaves my child’s skin smooth. I also use this to wash my face. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
emma m.
Tiene un olor delicioso y muy hidratante para la piel es súper suave el empaque no me agrada para llevar de viaje pero el precio es comodo
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?