BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product for babies! One of my faves. It washes off well leaving no residue feeling on the skin. Have a nice soft clean scent. I purchase a set combination with the lotion at BJs wholesale store. I will purchase this product again, I think this is becoming a permanent product in my household.
Melanie E.
Nutley , NJ
I love the smell of this cleanser but it is so thick! I couldn't even get it to come out of the pump that came with it! Having this issue when trying to keep a 10 month old seated in the tub made me decide to not buy this product again. I do love their baby shampoo but i'll pass on the body wash.
Victor P.
Bellingham, MA
This product has a rich and thick lather. A little definitely goes a long way! Its very smooth and doesn't dry out the skin. The only minor thing that doesn't give this a 5 start is the scent. Its not very pleasant, It's even hard to put in words what it is, it just doesn't smell natural.
Hannah F.
Cartersville , GA
I actually really like this product. I use it on my baby and myself. My sons sensitive baby skin doesn’t get dried out. Which I really appreciate because he gets dry skin like me. It also smells really good! And the packaging is functional for having kids with the pump to get the product out.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
I found this to be very moisturizing on my little one. It suds up really well but I found it a little difficult to wash out and that left his hair really flat and looking greasy by the next day. I think this would be good for babies with sensitive skin that need a little extra moisture.
Brenda P.
Santa Teresa
I use dove myself so when i saw this I had to try it. Dove leaves my skin soft and smelling good and this is does the same. It leaves a clean scent and doesn’t irritate my sons skin. Other soaps tend to try out his skin but this is just perfect. I use it with the lotion as well
Wishona M.
Marysville, OH
This baby wash is by far my favorite! With 3 little girls I am constantly looking for what’s best for them. It smells great, not perfume like which I love. I bought it from the local target. It works great with the pump. I will continue to buy and use this product!
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
A truly great cleanser. I received a few samples and used it myself, and feel like I would use it more in the summer , or during hot weather or when baby is truly dirty, as I felt like it mildly stripped my skin of its healthy oils. It wasn't too drying or anything, just a personal preference of mine. That being said I would highly recommend it for someone with oily skin!
Becky L.
Akron, OH
I love this body wash for my son! It smells incredible! It’s not the most foaming brand which doesn’t bother me because I know it cleans his skin so well. It’s not harsh in his fair skin. He gets mild eczema on his face and this soap doesn’t bother his face. It’s great!
Willow W.
I just love the smell and texture for my daughter her skin is very sensitive i been try for months to find right product and i finally founf it her skin is getting alot more smooth and shes smells wonderful. Even after her bath or shower doesnt burn her eyes either.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?