BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
christina d.
Ever since a kid i have loved DOVE its so soft, smells great and so many different new scents to smell, my babies will soon be using the baby dove and we cannot wait to try it.
Mildred A.
Carrollton, TX
Leaves skin feeling great!!! Love to use this my skin is so dry and moisturizes skin. Leaves skin smelling fresh all day. I purchased it at CVS pharmacy. Very gentle on the skin does not leave sticky feeling. I would defiantly buy this product again.
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
This is such a good product. It leaves your skin feeling velvety smooth and hydrates it leaving it glowing radiantly especially with continued every day use. Its gentle enough that it won't aggravate any skin conditions you may have such as eczema
tiffany r.
I love love love the smell. I put this on my baby registries and I bought a big bottle to use for myself. I trust Dove more than other brands and it doesn't irritate my eczema or burn. It helps to keep my skin moisturized and so soft!
DayHernandez H.
Doral, FL 33172
utilizar un producto de la marca Dove es impresionantemente demasiado bueno, no se necesita tanta explicacion para saber que es realmente increible, no dudes en ningun momento de llegar a comprarlo, te lo recomiendo al cien,dove es muy bueno.
Elizabeth M.
Really nice! I had a coupon so i decided to try this and i like it! My son isnt a huge fan of his bath so anything i can use for his hair and body i always like! It smells really good and had a nice smooth texture, would repurchase!
Angel R.
Allen Park, MI
Just bought this for my son today and loved it. Smells great felt very soft on his skin. We bought the gift set that came with the 6.5 body wash the 6.5 oz lotion soap bar and pack of whipes for $15 at toys r us and I thought that was a great value.
Bri T.
Love the Tip to Toe wash. All of the scents smell amazing and are super hydrating and cleansing. I have sensitive skin and this body wash works amazing. I also love the pump I do not have to put my loofah down to apply it and If i need more I just get another pump super easy!
Briana M.
Island , KY
This is great. Smells amazing and makes my babies skin so soft! I prefer this for my 1 year old, I still prefer a clear gel type wash for my newborn. this is the classic white cream like all the dove washes
Amber R.
Chillicothe, OH
Amazing. My son Hayes to have Lorton applied at times. I like this product because it's cleansing and moisturizing all in one easy step. Great scent & keeps the skin moisturized all day/night.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?