BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Brenda B.
Glenpool, OK
I absolutely love this for my 1 year old, I wish Dove would have came out with a baby line sooner. It smells great not too overpowering and also makes a lot of suds with knot one pump.
Whitney E.
Belton, SC
Great scent! Definitely will use again on my 2 month old! It left his skin feeling super soft. I use Dove myself and I am very pleased that they chose to create a product for babies.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This is one of the greatest baby washes hands down. It leaves my son super hydrated and moisturized. It feels very creamy and very gentle on the skin. It also smells very clean.
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
I love this wash for my daughter. It keeps her well moisturized afterwards and nice and clean. It's not rough on skin and in the end, makes this dad very happy to use it
Jessica S.
Peoria
I got this for my daughter and I love it the smell isn’t strong, makes her skin feel nice and soft we use it every time she takes a bath and I definitely recommend it
Meagan M.
Ladoga, IN
Absolutely love this baby wash. So much better on the skin than the other brands. Makes baby/toddlers skin super soft. I probably won’t go back to Johnson and Johnson.
Jessica K.
So soft so moisturizing I love but price is high always buy at Walmart great on sensitive skin but I’d like to see more scented ones in this formula too for adults
I love this baby tip-to-toe wash. I use it for my son and he smells so good after his baths and he is squeaky clean. It lasts a long time and I don't really need to use much.
Heaven M.
Los Angeles , CA
I bought this for my baby & I was actually disappointed and I was so excited for this product. I feel like it doesn't clean her right . her skin after her baths feel rough .
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I received a travel size in my baby registry. I love it and it smells great. Also a little goes a long way. I can't wait to purchase more this may be my go to brand for my babies.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?