BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Overall I'm very pleased with dove baby. Makes baby smell really good. Only thing that I didn't like was the pump(maybe I got a defective one) it does not dispense a lot of product out. Id probably buy again just won't get the one with the pump
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
I absolutely love this baby wash!! I saw it on the shelf and thought to myself hmm... I use dove and love it so why not give it a try on my daughters. I have now switched brands to this. It leaves my girls' skin and hair so soft and moisturized.
Rebecca P.
I love this product! My kids are 2 and 4 and we use it. It's fragrance free and washes out so easy. It lathers up really nice as well. One of my sons has really sensitive skin and this doesn't make his eczema flare up. Definitely will keep using.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Really liked switching up the baby’s soap. Smells nice! Baby seemed to not mind the switch from other brands. Left her skin feeling just as soft. Gentle on skin. Would recommend to others and will buy again!
Cyanna R.
Mission, TX
Switched from J&J to this and I absolutely love it for my 13m old! It smells great and gets super bubbly which is awesome for her to play with. Leaves her skin feeling clean and smooth. Definitely will be buying again
Ruth N.
Denton
My mom loves this body wash because when my little brother's skim was unhealthy,this soap was recommended to my mom yo use for my brother and when he started using the soap his skin was looking radiant and this soap left my little brother with an amazing smell.
Haley W.
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I use Dove for myself so when they came out with a baby skin care line I was ecstatic! It's so gentle on my sons skin and cleared up his eczema right away! I won't use anything else!
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
First off I love that it is hypoallergenic and tear-free! But it also creates such a rich, creamy lather with lots of bubbles that your baby will love. It keeps their skin very moisturized and soft.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I was looking for this dove baby everywhere since I heard about its release and I finally found it in target! (Great price too). It's very moisturizing and long lasting. I like that it is unscientific because my daughter has sensitive skin
Katie C.
Dewitt, MI
My daughter has super dry skin and bad eczema. I tried this product one because it was a good price and two if it didn't work i wouldn't be out a crazy ton of money. We tried this for a week and could tell the difference in her skin. I was hesitant to use dove on babies but I would recommend this to all my mommy friends.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?