BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
I was looking for this dove baby everywhere since I heard about its release and I finally found it in target! (Great price too). It's very moisturizing and long lasting. I like that it is unscientific because my daughter has sensitive skin
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love Dove & I'm so happy they have a baby version that is tear free!! The price point is amazing for the quality. For my babies with sensitive skin & eczema, this is a product I'm so grateful for!!
Randi R.
Oak Harbor, WA
Have only been using for a few weeks, but Dove did amazing with this product! My daughter is about 3 months old and it is so gentle on her new baby skin. Plus it smells amazing! I believe the price is reasonable for the amazing quality of this product. I will continue buying this!
Bernice H.
Rochester, NY
My daughter has eczema and this body wash has been God sent! Helps clear up and hydrate her skin. Smells good. You can get a body wash package at Walmart, BabiesRUs, Kmart, or Wegmans for $14.99.
Molly T.
W Lafayette, IN
I love using this on my daughter during her bath time. It has a fresh smell and lathers on her skin in a simple way. It washes off with ease and leaves her skin moisturized. I got it at target for a good price and would buy it again
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
Huge lifelong fan of Dove. So when I saw Dove Baby, I had to try it! I was disappointed. The smell is fantastic and it has a great lather. It is gentle for my baby's skin and doesn't irritate it.
Cynthia M.
bastrop
Love it love it!! Leaves my daughter skin soft. Best thing it is great for sensitive skins. We use every night my daughter love the smell and feel to her skin. Yes it last and would recommend this to all my friends with babies!
Fabre T.
I love dove. I use it very frequently for my body. It's very gentle on hair and skin. I use a little more because it's meant for kids but it still last. Great price for nice size bottle. I would definitely buy another.
Jena C.
McCammon, ID
This body wash is grate. It has a nice rich lather and doesn't irritate the skin. The only thing I don't like is that it pumps only a small amount of soap out at once and I like to use it too 😎
Molly F.
Shreveport
We love this wash! It’s super gentle and soft on baby’s skin. We have used it every night before bed for the past six months! And we are still on the first bottle! I highly recommend this product to any family with babies!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?