BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Becki M.
Appleton, WI
My son has dry skin as it runs in the family. I switched to Dove Baby from J&J and we have had no issues. I highly recommend this baby wash if your little has dry skin. It smells great as well. Just a clean baby smell.
Aubriee M.
Canal Winchester
Wayyyy better than any other baby soap out there. I can't believe I'm just now discovering this product after I saw all the commercials. It is very gentle on my baby's skin and smells amazing. I would totally recommend to any mother or father out there.
lisa g.
Morehead, KY
my baby has some sever allergies to a lot of products but this one was super awesome!!! it smelled nice but didn't break her out like the others. i received a sample in a baby box and now i am in love with this product!
Jessica A.
A little really goes a long way with this stuff. One squirt will get my baby all soaped up and clean. The pump feature is also very convenient m. I only wish it had a bit more of a scent to it but overall it's a wonderful product.
Erica A.
JOHNSON CITY, TN
This wash is seriously the best! It smells amazing and is so gentle on my little ones skin! This is a must if you haven't tried yet, go out and grab it! The best!
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Morgan S.
Very comparable to aveeno baby. Great for sweet new skin. Wash is thick and good consistency. No perfume or fake colors. Seems to lather enough without being to sudsy. Leaves skin clean but not dry. Easy to recommend
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
So I'm comparing this to aveeno baby which is super thick and hard to get moist. This dove baby product is the best soap ever! Smells so good, very light but soft and easy to wash with. My baby girl loved it !
Kaileigh S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Overall I'm very pleased with dove baby. Makes baby smell really good. Only thing that I didn't like was the pump(maybe I got a defective one) it does not dispense a lot of product out. Id probably buy again just won't get the one with the pump
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I try this one and I like it it has a little bit high price and nice packaging but it's not for me I think there's a lot of other baby brands with better body wash for baby's with lower prices as good as this
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?