BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
ambur b.
Adrian, MI
I can't say enough good things about this product. I use it on both my children. We use it every bath time. It's super gentle and even makes their hair soft and manageable. It's great for sensitive skin too. The scent is nice and soft and not over powering, which is a plus in my book.
DeJonna R.
This product works so well on my babies! I love it! I am not one trying new products on my little ones, we always used Johnson and Johnson but I had to try this and I must say I am impressed. Their skin is glowing. I do not need to use much so it last quiet a bit of time and they use this product all the time. It's affordable as well!
Paula G.
Visalia, CA
This is currently our favorite wash!! My son loves it and the best thing about it is it does not irritate or over dry his skin! A little bit goes a long way! So it’s worth the price. I highly recommend this product for all the parents out there who are still seeking a good wash! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
jacqueline C.
I FREAKING LOVEEEEE THIS SOOOOO MUCH !!!! My husband and I have been using it for my baby for months now and it smells sooo good. Leaves skin smelling fresh and good!!! I will need more soon and most definitely will buy more or I’ll appreciate for some more please !!!! SUCH A BIG FAN OF DOVE ITS THE BEST for everyone in my family!
Latasha T.
Little River, SC
It was pretty expensive but not that great of a scent or moisturizing my son has eczema and it was very helpful and we look for moisture rich products. However it does work as soap and lotion just not what we needed
Danielle M.
Lake Como, FL
I have used the same baby soap for the first three of my kids, and was planning to use it for the fourth as well but I got a sample of this soap. I love the smell of this soap and how soft it leaves my daughter's skin. I have the other brand of soap because we still use it on my two year old but I went out and bought some of this after my sample ran out. The price is decent for the size of the bottle and I like the pump top on the soap. It pumps out a small amount but it's perfect for babies. I went out and bought the Dove Baby Sensitive Moisture Lotion to go with this in hope that it has the same great scent, it does. 😀
🌼Hermine-Jane 🌼.
Glendale, CA
Love love love this body wash for babies. I enjoy using it for my babies, and they (I mean I) enjoy not getting dry skin after their baths. This is seriously the softest wash for babies. I am overall beyond satisfied, and cannot compared it to other products. This stands out as the champion for baby body washes.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Love baby Dove! It is so gentle and soft on my baby’s skin. I have never had a problem with this brand. It’s a bit pricier than others, but not by much. I paid around $6 for this. I’m overalll satisfied with this product!
Trang D.
I like to always have shampoo/body wash for the little ones on hand when they come to visit at Noni and Poppy's house. I was eager to try Baby Dove because I am a fan of Dove's products myself.
I like that this is a pump bottle which makes for ease of use, especially when it usually takes both hands to handle the wiggly little people. It has a very pleasant smell in my opinion, does a very thorough cleaning job, and leaves the skin smelling oh-so-wonderfully fresh and clean.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this product and I'm happy to recommend it to others.
Karla R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product for babies! One of my faves. It washes off well leaving no residue feeling on the skin. Have a nice soft clean scent. I purchase a set combination with the lotion at BJs wholesale store. I will purchase this product again, I think this is becoming a permanent product in my household.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?