BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • Does this smell good?7 Answers
Buy on Target
Gabriela M.
Lawrence
Beyond happy Dove has finally came out with a baby line. Dove is my number one product of choice for myself and now for my babies. I use atleast twice a day for a nice clean feel and smooth skin. Highly recommend for mommies out there. Great choice for those babies that can not use Johnson and Johnson
Malina P.
Bellefontaine
I just bought this switching over from J&J and I absolutely love it! It makes my daughters hair (what little she has) smell amazing and since it's head to toes it makes bath time more convienent than having 50 bottles to choose from! I would recommend to start your babies out on this is not switch!
Avery E.
Absolutely love how this soap smells it smells like cologne to me and I can never stop smelling my baby 😂 it doesn't irritate his skin and doesn't need much product to wash him a little goes a long way! Definitely buying more!!😍😍🙄
Brittnie V.
I got a sample of this wash from my baby registry and I love this wash for my son. It keeps him smelling clean and doesn't dry out his skin like some other baby washes do. It is inexpensive and every parent should keep this for they're babies and small children. I will definitely be buying again.
Betty C.
Dorton
I bought this at Walmart because my daughter has Exzema and I have trouble finding something that doesn’t make her itch but we love this product. She also uses the lotion and she never complains anymore. Very inexpensive and well works wonders.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
O love baby dove and so beyond happy that they brought these out!! Ingot my baby dove products at target. It such a soft scent for my infant daughter. I do wish they sold bigger bottles bc i run out fast since i use one on both my daughters. But other than that i love it! I need to stock up!
Abigail D.
National City, CA
wow im bery impressed with dove baby wash it smells good and it makes my sons skin soft and dosent irritate his skin at all its the perfect body wash for him always shower him with the body wash and shampoo and then after i put on lotion
Alyssa H.
I had high hopes for this, however was actually disappointed. My son has eczema, so not every body wash works for him. This worked okay for a little while, but never really helped with his eczema and eventually it just got worse than before. The smell is okay, but for a baby wash it could be lighter.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
My baby has such sensitive skin this is the only one she can use it doesn't break her out of hyper allogenic and tear free helps to retain babies natural skin moisture. But it smells delicious and it helps keep her skin so baby soft I love it. I always follow up with the double lotion as well.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I jut bought some of this baby wash for my 3 and 1 year old and we are loving it. I have always love the scent of original Dove body wash and this smells very familiar. My youngest had some dry skin on the backs of her arms and after 2 washes with this Dove wash her skin was baby soft!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?