BY DOVE #2 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
My baby has such sensitive skin this is the only one she can use it doesn't break her out of hyper allogenic and tear free helps to retain babies natural skin moisture. But it smells delicious and it helps keep her skin so baby soft I love it. I always follow up with the double lotion as well.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
I started using this baby wash on my son when he was about 3 months old. He had horrible baby ance all the way down to his belly almost. His skin was so dried out from it and nothing but this helped. It talked his skin in just 2 or 3 bathes. I just wished it smelled more baby like
Mabel B.
I've been using Dove since I was just a child. I receive compliments all the time by physicians and friends about how soft my skin is. This is thanks to Dove that my skin is so soft! I use it everyday in the shower . It doesn't dry my skin out either. Thank you Dove skin care!
Kristen T.
Savannah, GA
I'm a first time mom and decided to try out baby dove for my son and fell in love! It left his skin feeling soft and smooth and the smell is so light and fresh! I wanna use it on myself! I definitely reccomend this product, I'm going to continue using this brand for my son.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Just purchased this for myself because I love the smell. I have been using it to shave my legs, and also as a body wash. Very clean, fresh, gentle, a little goes a long way. On a shower poof, it lathers and leaves just a fresh clean feeling. Great price. Not just for baby!
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I love using this on my 16 month old. Johnson's lotions would give him rashes (even though they smells yummy) but his skin feels SO GOOD after I put this on him post bath. He was a late walker so he crawled a lot and this lotion helps keeps his knees from being too dry!
Gina S.
Maple shade, NJ
Baby Dove mousterising wash has a soft Dove smell. I love the bubbles it makes on the washcloth. My sons skin is super soft And clean with that baby smell!! Thanks Dove has thought of it all!!!
Dominique V.
Stockton
I love Dove, and I especially love it for my kids! I always use dove for me and my children. I never had a problem with dove. It doesn't leave my baby skin dry or nothing. It makes him look and smell fresh every time! Dove is my family's go to soap. It is a must have!
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Pepo Julia L.
this product was be gift for me kids and I say ist really good I have all seets samphoo lotion wipes too. Smels very lightely look like baby☺ its very light for baby skin and I think is a better at any other staff before...perfekt product I am really hapoy with this
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?