BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
LOVE! I dont usually buy lotions and washes designed for babies because they leave a filmy layer and dont seem to clean. So buying this was an experiment for me. I was pleasently surprised. It was so soft and light. A little bit goes a long way. It left my daughter with super soft skin. And it actually cleans them up well. I am very pleased with this wash and will be buying again.
Jessica L.
Bartonsville, PA
My son has eczema and the doctor gave me samples of this. After two uses I immediately went out and bought the full size version. It's think and creamy. You can tell it's got the moisturizer in it. We immediately started seeing his flares up spots start to heal up. Little expensive but good price compared to other eczema products if you are strictly trying it out for that purpose. I would recommend this product!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this body wash as a sample in a subscription box.  The wash is meant for babies but is great on all ages of skin.  The scent is light and not at all baby powdery scented which is a plus for me.  This wash is gentle but cleans like a stronger soap, I don't worry about using anywhere on my body and my skin feels super soft.  Works great if you wear perfumes that clash easily with other scents.
Katelyn O.
Chicopee, MA
When I'm not using his sleepytime body wash this is the one I use! It leaves his skin super soft and he smells so good after! He loves his bath time and so do I thanks to this product! I will definitely be buying another bottle when mine runs out!
Jordan M.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff! I was so excited when this came out because I was tired of using typical "baby" scented soaps on my almost two year old. It's super creamy and moisturizing which soothes my son's eczema prone skin. The only gripe I have is that it's not tear free so I have to be careful to avoid my son's eyes when rinsing it out.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
We use this for our one year old as she has eczema and it helps keep her dry skin in control. It's one of the first
Body washes that's hasn't broke her out and we've tried many! It's very creamy and the smell is nice. The bottle is on the small side but it's lasted us a month so far for our little one. I would recommend this
Abby C.
Kenova
I started buying this once I heard dove came out with a baby line, because who doesn't love dove right! I use this on my baby girl , and her skin is soft as ever and she always smells so good. We use it at bedtime bath. I usually buy it when I go to Walmart. I would recommend to moms who want something new and gentle.
Dolly M.
Vista, CA
Love love love this use this for my little girl smells so good and does such a great job of moisterizing her skin she loves it it’s not to strong super sensitive on skin wish I could use this for my self leaves her hair flawless I got mine at target  for a reasonable price .i recommendation this tip to to soap for sure
AngieBFly V.
This has been one of my favorite products especially because of the pump. If you have not tried your shower products that have pumps including your conditioner and shampoo you have not left yet. LOL. The pump on this product are amazing I cannot live without the pump in the shower just pump and go that’s all you need.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
Smells and feels amazing. I love this product not only for my two-year-old that for us as well. We use an extra bottle that we have solely for washing our hands. It smells great and it isn’t dry out your skin. Love dove products and I can find them just about anywhere. And they’re inexpensive so that’s a plus
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?