BY DOVE #1 in Baby Wash & Bubble Baths

About This Product

•  Helps Retain Your Baby’s Natural Skin Moisture
  •  As Gentle As Water, Tear-free, Hypoallergenic, Ph-neutral Baby Wash And Shampoo
  •  Our Caring Formulas Are Created Without Dyes, Parabens Or Phthalates
  •  Gentle And Safety-tested Formula Is Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested
  •  Fragrance Developed Especially For Baby’s Delicate Skin
  •  Suitable For Newborns

Bathtime Should Be All About Smiles, Not Tears.  Because Baby Skin Is 30% Thinner Than Ours, The Best Care Is The Most Gentle. To Help Protect Your Little One’s Delicate Skin, We Created Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash. Going Beyond Mild Cleansing, Our Formula With ¼ Moisturizing Cream, Helps To Replenish The Essential Nutrients Baby’s Skin Can Lose During Bathtime, Leaving It Feeling Touchably Soft.
As Gentle As Water And Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist, And Pediatrician-tested, You Can Trust This Tear-free And Hypoallergenic Baby Wash To Take The Stress Out Of Bathtime. The Rich, Creamy Lather Creates Plenty Of Bubbles, While Helping To Leave Your Baby’s Delicate Skin Clean, Moisturized And Soft.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Polyacrylate-33, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauric Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For:

• Keeping Baby’s Skin Soft

Help Baby’s Delicate Skin Feel Soft With This Moisturizing Baby Wash. It Helps To Replenish Essential Moisture And Nutrients That Can Be Lost During Bathing To Leave Baby’s Skin Soft, Smooth And Hydrated
 • Gently Cleansing Tip To Toe
Ophthalmologist, Dermatologist And Pediatrician-tested, This Tip-to-toe Baby Wash Is Suitable For Newborns
 • A Gentle Fragrance
With A Mild Scent Developed To Be Kind To Baby’s Delicate Skin, This Baby Wash Leaves Your Little One’s Skin Smelling Fresh And Feeling Soft

How To Use:

Mild And Nourishing, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip To Toe Wash Is Ideal For Daily Use. Simply Wet Baby’s Hair And Skin With Warm Water And Wash Gently With Your Hands Or A Wash Cloth. Follow With Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion To Help Keep Skin Moisturized For Up To 24 Hours.

• 32 weeks pregnant! I noticed half the people at my shower...3 Answers
  • We unusually use Aveeno baby, anyone one else who had kid...3 Answers
  • I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the ...4 Answers
Snap:lexxdrea D.
Waterbury, CT
Only soaps i use is five! It has a rich lather! Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft. Inexpensive product. Purchased at Stop & shop. Would recommend this product. Also good for sensitive skin
Tanai S.
Bensalem, PA
This is a great product for babies, my 10wk old baby has sensitive skin and this is the only body wash I've found that doesn't break out her sensitive skin or dry it out
Gabriela M.
Monmouth, IL
My niece has highly sensitive skin and eczema so this helps with her dry skin. The price is a little more up there for a wash but worth it. Highly recommended for sensitive skin.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I have been using Dove products, from deodorant to lotion to shampoo, for over 10 years. I have sensitive skin and Dove is the only product line that smells amazing but doesn't irritate my skin. So I was ecstatic when they unveiled their baby line just before I had my daughter. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip-to-Toe Wash is creamy and luxurious and leaves my baby's skin soft and moisturized. It has zero added fragrance but still smells fresh and clean. It rinses easily from baby's skin and hair and leaves behind no residue. I've even tried it out on myself with fantastic results. I'm so happy that my entire household can now be a Dove house.
Christine M.
Central Point, OR
My 16 month old son and I both suffer from Eczema; my son on his cheeks and arms and for me it's my left hand. I follow Dove's Instagram and Facebook and had been patiently waiting on this soap being available.

I was able to pick it up at Target this last week and immediately started using it about 6 days ago.

What I can say from my last 6 days is that my son's skin has not reacted at all from this soap and after his baths his skin is VERY soft and his hair is the smoothest it's ever been.

As for me my hand is currently in a eczema flare up... but bathing my son with this soap has not irritated any further... which for me is HUGE! Dove Baby Rich Moisture Tip-To-Toe Wash
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
Works just great on my babes. I usually use organic products on my kids, but on a long road trip this was what I had at my disposal and it's actually really great. Doesn't dry my 7mo skin out and keeps my 2 year old a little cleaner.
Monet S.
This is really good stuff. Makes my babies skin so soft and clean. Have a good scent and makes her smell so good. It is hypoallergenic and tears free. I buy mine from Walmart.
Britnee J.
I dont have any children by choice. However, I am a long time Dove consumer so I was excited to give this a try. It is my favorite product by Dove thus far. It is really gentle on the skin and leaves me feeling very soft and moisturized. I find it to be even more gentle than the regular Dove bars that I normally use. I found it at my local Walmart for a little under $8. My only complaint is that I do not like the pump as it pumps too little out at once. Also, it takes a bit much to lather. I usually have to use out 10-12 pumps each time I am using it in the shower.
Cassandra B.
Atwater, CA
I like dove products and it works okay on my baby's sensitive skin (hardly any rashes), but her skin felt a little dry after a week of using it (and that was with lotion and oil.)
Whitney K.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is the best smelling stuff for baby! I used it every other day on my little one, his skin is never dry or rashed. I get lots of compliments of how good he smells!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this smell good?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
How does this compare to the johnsons brand wash? Just curious if it's more moisturizing and lathers up better or not?
Carla J.
How is the scent?
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
I love this brand for soap and shampoo but never try the baby's product, is it very better than an other brand?
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
How do u guys thing these products worKs?